Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can pull off this crazy dress with feathers at the bottom, gold and silver accents and golden shoes ... then this is Maxima. Others may have looked uncomfortable wearing it but Maxima looks wonderful, confident and clearly enjoying herself. Great hairstyle as well.

Last edited:
Lovely. Only Maxima can wear this style with a full success

i like everything in her look until i reach the feathers at the bottom,it's true Queen Maxima can pull off wonderfully sush crazy/funny style but still it's not my idea of outfit for a Queen to attend a formal event

i liked everything about that dress on maxima. the ruffles, the yellow detailing and how she styled it. nice choice.

The feathers aren't my cup of tea but on Maxima, she surely pulls it off well. The whole styling of the look was spot on. I loved her yellow pumps.

Gorgeous stunning glamorous all those words.....

Not the greatest of his designs IMHO but the Queen looks great despite of that. She is wearing two diamond ears of wheat in her hair, from the tiara.

Not very fond of the dress's material (too busy pattern/broider) but this color looks wonderful on Maxima. Once again very lovely appearance by Queen Maxima.

Last edited:
Not the greatest of his designs IMHO but the Queen looks great despite of that. She is wearing two diamond ears of wheat in her hair, from the tiara.

Not sure it is from the diadem: remember in Canada we found out that it were different ears-of-wheat than those in the diadem.

Wow! Maxima looks breathtaking. This is going to sound very cliche and cheesy, but she really does look like a fairytale queen.

Queen Maxima looks absolutely stunning tonight and her greatest accessory is her natural warm smile!

The purple gown is stunning. Beautiful details and color.

the detailing in that dress is superb. maxima and Jan Taminiau are a match made in heaven - they never disappoint! :)

I am not always a fan of busy prints but this is exquisite :flowers:

She looks stunning, the designer is made for her. Her hair is beautiful, and the one time I like the ears of corn, they suit the gown,

The purple dress is very busy, but Maxima can carry off a dress that would overwhelm most women!

All eyes would be on her!

wow, love it! my goodness all tha work!

What a lovely dress !! Is is clorfull & busy but looks wonderful on her.

Fabulous - imo no other female royal can hold a candle to Maxima when it comes to dressing up for the big events. And what is even better is that it comes absolutely natural and effortless to Max, nothing fake about her.

What a beautiful dress on Maxima and she looked lovely! The one shoulder is a great style for her. I liked the color combination of the embroidery of her dress.

Once again very lovely and elegant updo for Maxima. What I can see of the dress looks also beautiful, just like her jewellery...every inch of a queen :)

Queen Maxima again looks stunning,queen of the night and beautiful hairstyle and jewels.

Hope we can see a better photo of thedress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom