Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, is this a new dress or has it been used previously?

I don't think she has worn it before. It is a nice enough dress, but these one-shoulder dresses IMHO look better without a tiara.

I love the color of the dress and the style. I also love Maxima in one shoulder gowns and Maxima pulls it off well with a tiara.

Maxima looks gorgeous - lovely colour and design. I would like to see this gown with a sheer, organza cape in the same colour.

Beautiful dress and Dutch rubies. Every inch the Queen.

Ppe-agency has better pics. In motion the dress is gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely dress on Queen Maxima. Color on her great, fit is perfect and sliming. Bravo.

Maxima looks amazing! At first, I didn't like the dress because of the bottom half, but after looking at it again, I like it. That shade of pink suits her well and the whole look is very her IMO. I love the tiara, too.

I really love it and the jewels make it even more gorgeous IMO

I love the color. Like the bottom. Dislike the one shoulder part though. However- those rubies- those rubies...:bounce: :clap:

Only Maxima could get away with this look. Bravo!! She looks stunning.. and those rubies!! A sight to behold.

I agree dress ok jewels ok but the hair not so much.

The hair is awful! Dress great - jewel colours look good on her.

:previous: I would have to agree. The gown is a beautiful colour and fantastic style. However, her hair is a disaster. There is definitely professional styling there, but it looks like the hairdresser was styling her hair, Max realised she was running late and ran out with her hair unfinished. :ohmy:

:previous: I would have to agree. The gown is a beautiful colour and fantastic style. However, her hair is a disaster. There is definitely professional styling there, but it looks like the hairdresser was styling her hair, Max realised she was running late and ran out with her hair unfinished. :ohmy:

My thoughts exactly. Dress is divine though.

The hair ruined it and the excessive make-up doens't help. The dress could have used a brooch, or something, somewhere to distract from all that same colour.

Last edited:
I liked it, even the hairstyle. Every style is better than the dead string hanging hair she sports when not styled.

Really gorgeous colour and style of gown I don't hate her hair at least its tidy and love love the earrings

The Queen indeed wears more make-up and bolder colours for evenings but excessive? It all still looks pretty natural to me, last evening.

Beautiful dress! But all that theatrical makeup?? Just plain NO!! Add in the hair and it equals a miss for me.

Maxima's dress is wonderful, and that shade of red suits her a lot. But, I agree with others on her hair, it's a little strange. I think a bun would've looked much better with this look.

I love the style. Maxima is a woman who can work with every color!!! i loved both dresses.

The pink gown is lovely. I love the color.

Lovely dress.....I have to agree: the hair style didn't work at all.

Máxima is Máxima and can pull off anything!!And she is great at that as she shows time and time again...:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom