Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: April 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: agree. I prefer black lace - quantities of black lace worn by just about everybody rather than that.

Máxima at the celebration for the 75th birthday of Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven and the 25th jubilee of the Fonds Slachtofferhulp (Victim Fund) in Utrecht this evening, December 8. At first (pic 1) I thought it was a long skirt, but she wore wide trousers:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
the top seems interstingbut that's it,that outfit is not very well match.

Máxima at the celebration for the 75th birthday of Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven and the 25th jubilee of the Fonds Slachtofferhulp (Victim Fund) in Utrecht this evening, December 8. At first (pic 1) I thought it was a long skirt, but she wore wide trousers:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

This is a very elegant outfit and it is nice to see the jacket-over-the-shoulders idea again - not everyone's cup of tea but and interesting outfit!

:previous: I have to agree. Maxima is such a force of nature and when she surprises us it's either 'Yes! I love it' or 'No! I hate it!', and that is a really good thing.

Personally I love the gorgeous colour of the top. It begged to be with some sapphires, and Maxima, ever obliging, concurred. The rest of the ensemble was very soft and stylish, matching the top with beautiful flowing Palazzo Pants and a jacket. I would love to see a photo of her without the jacket just to see how well the ensemble worked.

I am soo envious, I wish I was as lucky as she is being tall enough to carry off the 'Palazzo Pants' with style and elegance.

Messy unmatched looked but the top looks nice and so does the necklace. The jacket and pants don't work together and the pants are too wide for Maxima too pull off.

I love the outfit. Beautiful color of blue. I usually dont love her hair down but this looks nice like she hasnt had her hands in it!!

It's suits Queen Maxima , but I also too like the top the most & the necklace , the suit not a good choice , but she looks beautiful

I don't like the trousers but I love everything else including the necklace it is stunning.

The only thing that is stunning about this outfit is the sapphire necklace. The top looks too tight across the bosom with what looks like a safety pin holding it together. The pants are waaay too wide. Her hair looks nice.

Pic no2, there is no bra al all, or a very bad old bra?? In any case a miss.

The pictures are extremely poorly lighted, like made with a smartphone. In reality the Queen had a healthy skin tone and her glittering skirt would have sparkled wonderfully, which is all lost on these pictures. It says nothing, you need to see it in real or on television.

:flowers:

The pictures are extremely poorly lighted, like made with a smartphone. In reality the Queen had a healthy skin tone and her glittering skirt would have sparkled wonderfully, which is all lost on these pictures. It says nothing, you need to see it in real or on television.

:flowers:

The impression of non bra or bad br ais not given by the lighting, but by the position of her breast, you understand what i mean. Something is wrong, and if you compare with other pics of her with evening gowns, strapless or with deep cleevage, today she made a bad choice.

The outfit Maxima wore on December 8 is a little too much for me. I love that shade of blue, but the top doesn't work too well with the trousers IMO or jacket IMO. I love the shawl from her latest outfit but have mixed feelings on her skirt - sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. I agree that there's something off about the fitting of her top.

The fit of her top isn't the issue, but rather the fact that she needs a better bra. I'm on the fence about that skirt..

Máxima in brown at a gala evening of the project Eeuwige Jeugd (Eternal youth) in Den Haag yesterday, December 12:

** Full view with cape ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I think this outfit is quite fitting for a December night out - the sparkly dress is very festive. Nice to see Maxima continuing her gold-ish phase!
With regard to comments about Her Majesty's undergarments, I can only say that she looks no different to how she normally looks. I say this advisedly as I am no expert on such subtle differences that other's may be more alert to ;)

Agree about the bra problem. Nice shade of brown on her and great skirt

Looking great for a December Dress!
Bye Bine

Great choice: For the dinner on day 1 of the state visit to Denmark today Mach 17, Queen Máxima recycled her wonderful bue coronation dress by Jan Taminiau.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** 2013 **

Last edited:
I'm so pleased Queen Maxima has worn her inauguration gown again! I miss the cape, but it's wonderful to see the beautiful detailing of the bodice and neckline/shoulders, that we did not see before.

I concur Jack it was a beautiful choice for tonights gala dinner,Queen Maxima looked magnificent.

Although it is a marvelous dress, I think that like her wedding gown it should ahve been worn only once as it is such a special dress for such a special occassion. Still, it is nice that we were able to see the dress without the cape.

I also love Maxima's dress, she looks wonderful. The patterns at the top and bottom of the dress makes the dress look a little like a sari, as they have quite an Indian feel.

I think Maxima looks stunning in this blue gown. The color compliments her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

So great to see that dress again. A great dress should notbe wasted to never be worn again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom