Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the previous thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Great outfit for the boat ride! And I loved her hair too. Go Q Max

Maxima ruled the events on 29/30th and she rocked it with her appearance every single time. The flotilla outfit is no exception, exquisit and very befitting for a queen.

Others, take note when the Majesty title calls - Maxima just set the bar very, very high.

She was stunning! Love the dress, the earrings and the hairstyle!:)

Yes she was stunning yesterday. Her dresses but also her hairstyles were gorgeous. And doesn't Queen Máxima sound great to your ears too? Love it!

Yes she was stunning yesterday. Her dresses but also her hairstyles were gorgeous. And doesn't Queen Máxima sound great to your ears too? Love it!

Everything she wore was perfection, but her hair! Oh my, have we ever seen it styled so beautifully?

she really rock it! she was stunning! I can't imagine all the people working around her from hreardressers, make up artist, etc... did she had a lot of time to change in between? or it was everything in a rush!

Perfect just beautiful the hair is wonderful I love her whole look these few days.

I love this dress Maxima was perfect.

The blue ensemble and the maroon dress by Jan Taminiau were perfect.

It's hard to see what the dress is like at that angle, but I don't like the silver top; it looks like aluminum foil. Her hair looks great, though, and as a side note, I just love Princess Beatrix' cape! She looks so happy, too.

Last edited:
On television I thought the top was ok, but on pictures it looks horrid IMHO, perhaps due to the reflections of the camera lights.

The outfit is okay, not great. But her hair looks fantastic!

I'm not liking this outfit at all.

I do love what she wore at the water pageant. The color was beautiful and her was lovely.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this outfit. I don't like the metallic portion.

I like the outfit, I think it is a dress and a jacket. Love the hair and earrings.

Queen Máxima at a dinner as part of the congress of the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO) in Den Haag this evening, May 16, looking very pink :)

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

OMG... DAYGLO pink {and very 'Beatrix' sleeves}

The pantalon ruins it IMO. Maybe with a skirt in a neutral color it would have been ok.

Anyway, at least HM's hair is up, the make-up is well done and she wears her H. Stern earrings.

Last edited:
How does one go about eating with those sleeves without making a mess of them?!!

HM does look lovely from the neck up and I do like the color on her.

Max:

The Water Pageant outfit was BEYOND perfect! Dress, hair, earrings, wrap, cape, MAGNIFICENT!

The outfit with the metallic top . . . Not so much. Like one or two others, The metallic top didn't do a lot for me. Maybe it looked better in person. But in pics, meh. Hair/earrings/everything else: GREAT!

The pink outfit . . . The color was fabulous on her. The sleeve ends were overdone, for my taste. And I think I would've preferred a long skirt on her, as well, as opposed to the pants. Hair/earrings/everything else: GREAT!

Re: Beatrix' cape . . .

Absolutely LOVE it!

IIRC, she also wore one in a deep purple (?) hue for the Water Pageant?

Whatever!

If she wants/needs to get rid of either of those (or any more that she might have lying around, BTW!) I will GLADLY volunteer my services to take them off her hands and make GOOD use of them!!

LOL!

Last edited:
I love this trend if wearing big sleaves! They just add magnificence to an outfit! I think now that Maxima is Queen, we will see even more drama in her clothes than before!

Last edited:

Queen Máxima at a dinner as part of the congress of the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO) in Den Haag this evening, May 16, looking very pink :)

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Did they provide the other guests with sun shades? I love that color, but that's a bit much. Also don't care for the sleeves.

Queen Maxima has a formidable presence,thus she can get away with flamboyant outfits,flamboyant sleeves and flamboyant colours.She exudes such confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom