Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A belated addition for trip to the Dutch Antilles: On the final day, November 21, Máxima attended another evening event, wearing an Etro dress.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

One of the nicest outfits on this trip so far. Love the colour and print but unfortunately the look is ruined by her shoes.

The combination of the bright pink and brown and orange is hard on the eyes!

I love the fuschia overlay .. I actually really love this

Is this a dress with a chiffon jacket. Its hard to tell what Im looking at!!

very nice! a dress from the antillas may be? thank you for the photos!

Too many clashing colors! And those shoes..yuck. Her hair and make-up look pretty however.

I liked most of Maxima's fashion, what I didnt like is still 'very Maxima' meaning it suits her vibrancy.

What I really hated were almost all pairs of shoes, they looked ugly and the ankle strap style does not good on Maximas feet at all.

A belated addition for trip to the Dutch Antilles: On the final day, November 21, Máxima attended another evening event, wearing an Etro dress.

A fuchsia pink nightgown with tiger stripes in the center?:eek: So bright you need sunglasses. I love fuchsia, but that needs to never be seen again.

I've been on the fence about this. This piece looks like it came from a resort collection (could be wrong), and it looks like something a Golden Girl would wear (I.e. For sipping margaritas on the lanai).

I'm having trouble picking out the detail of that last concoction. I can't work out the relationship between the filmy fuschia part and the multi-coloured part, or whether there is any matching fuschia in the multi-coloured part. Are the two parts attached in some way? If there is matching colour in the other part, I'm fine with it and in fact I like it a lot. I like the brightly coloured, floaty, drinks-on-the-lanai look. On the other hand if there is no matching fuschia in the multi-coloured part, I don't like it.. So it depends.

But whatever the case I prefer it to the short fuschia coloured dress we saw a couple of pages ago. The one with a huge bunchy fabric bow thing on one shoulder. I didn't like that at all. Long floaty lanai beats short, one shouldered, huge bunchy bowed in my book any day.

Black banded wristwatch - Yak! :ohmy: If you want to dress in layers - then, do the layers well or leave them off.

I'm not a fan of this dress; I like the colours, but not together as I think they clash. IMO the patterned burgundy section in the middle would've looked better if it were plain. Her bag and shoes are nice however.

I think Maxima took the island/tropical theme a bit too far during this visit. As much as I love colour some of her outfits were simply overwhelming.

Yes, Humera, I think that Maxima maxes out on her outfits at times.

That navy dress is so beautiful and classic.

Classic dress, lovely curled hair, a wonderful backdrop for the necklace!

Máxima at a concert at the Circustheater in Scheveningen this evening, November 30, looking great in a recycled navy cocktaildress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** June 2013 **

Now there's the gorgeous and elegant Maxima we all know, love and was AWOL during the Caribbean Tour. She's simply stunning tonight. Would love a close up of that necklace though.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Maxima looks great I love the dress.

Maxima looks lovely in that navy dress. I also like her hairstyle, it's quite pretty.

I so agree with you, tiggersk8! Beautiful fabric and elegant styling. Gorgeous necklace.

Queen Máxima attended a concert by the New Dutch Academy in Den Haag yesterday, December 4 recycling an old silver dress. It didn't suit her in 2008 and it doesn't do so now, it's even worse now together with the black tights :

** Full view ** 2008 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom