Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like this ensemble. The glittery skirt is absolutely cheap-looking, whereas the blouse appears to be huge. The hairstyle is unkempt. King Willem-Alexander and President Putin look smart.

Last edited:
I do not like this ensemble. The glittery skirt is absolutely cheap-looking, whereas the blouse appears to be huge. The hairstyle is unkempt. King Willem-Alexander and President Putin look much better.
There is not much that can go wrong with a quality suit.

She looks fine, though not crazy about it. The blouse does nothing for her chest area and I personally prefer different kind of skirts.

I like the top but not the skirt or the shoes.

I'm not liking anything about this outfit. It looks inappropriate for the occasion.

I'm not liking anything about this outfit. It looks inappropriate for the occasion.

It's appropriate enough for a dinner with that little kinky dinky-toy in the Kremlin:whistling:

Lovely outfit and interesting choice. She managed to glitter more than the Kremlin interior.

Máxima in a new blue and black dress at a concert by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in Moscow today, November 9, 2013. The houndstooth check is unusual, but I like it on her - I only hope she won't recycle it too often ;)

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

If she does, hopefully without the black stockings.

I like it! It's style is very attractive on her. I love the brooch. Not a fan of the stockings or shoes. And her hair looks nice..

I really love this dress. Anyone know designed the dress?

I like it! It's style is very attractive on her. I love the brooch. Not a fan of the stockings or shoes. And her hair looks nice..

I agree completely . . . the dress is interesting, and she looks nicely put together :flowers: (but those shoes which I've seen before I really dislike :ermm:)

I do not like this ensemble. The glittery skirt is absolutely cheap-looking, whereas the blouse appears to be huge. The hairstyle is unkempt. King Willem-Alexander and President Putin look smart.

Very disappointing! :ohmy: it looks like Queen Maxima and Princess Letizia are adopting a new Rock style look for their official engagements :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the blue and black dogtooth are great.

Blue dress is great but not the black hose with it.
Like the sparkly skirt and brown blouse but she should have put her giant platform heels away, Putin looks so tiny in comparison it looks silly

O.k. This was not the best look. Black stockings are an absolute no way. Nude would have been better I think.

I like the black stockings with this dress. I think Maxima looks great.

I think Maxima looked rally nice in the blue houndstooth dress but could've taken it up a notch if she had her hair done properly IMO.

Overall I like Maxima's outfit she wore on November 8. I actually like her skirt, it's quite pretty and the shimmery effect it gives is nice.

Yesterday's dress looks nice on Maxima and the colours suit her. The black tights and shoes work well with the dress and I like her jewellery.

Im not sure I can even focus on her pretty dress with those amazing Dutch sapphires gleaming. MAN she has some amazing choices!!!!!

Máxima looking wonderful in a long, strapless dress in Sint Maarten on November 13.

She has worn the dress before at the wedding celebrations of Prince Nikolaos in Greece in 2010.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** August 2010 **

It is a very beautiful dress. Nice that she recycled it. The necklace and the earrings are stunning, and a perfect match for the dress.

it's a nice dress, but i was hoping she'd wow us with something a bit more formal. but again, these visits to the antilles are usually fairly low key.

Máxima looking wonderful in a long, strapless dress in Sint Maarten on November 13.

She has worn the dress before at the wedding celebrations of Prince Nikolaos in Greece in 2010.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** August 2010 **

Yay!! :DI love that divine dress. The gems are stunning Queen perfection. Move aside Cinderella.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom