Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great! She absolutely does!
This dress looks very good on her (despite of the fact that it just doesn't fits that great) and is suited for the event perfectly IMO!
Her hair is amazing and her earrings to!!

She looks great! She absolutely does!
This dress looks very good on her (despite of the fact that it just doesn't fits that great) and is suited for the event perfectly IMO!
Her hair is amazing and her earrings to!!

True!For an al fresco event in the Dutch Caribbean??Perfect!!The emerald ear jewellery is doing fine whenever whereever...:)

I really love this look! Maxima is so beautiful!

Perfect for a trip on the Love Boat in the early eighties perhaps. But apart from the style that I find unappealing, it is just very unflattering on her figure. Her outfits have been mostly down the pits during this visit, much like the pre-inauguration Máxima. Too bad, since she did make an effort to look more presentable after she became Queen.

Last edited:
Perfect for a trip on the Love Boat in the early eighties perhaps. But apart from the style that I find unappealing, it is just very unflattering on her figure. Her outfits have been mostly down the pits during this visit, much like the pre-inauguration Máxima. Too bad, since she did make an effort to look more presentable after she became Queen.

Agree - she really hasn't looked her best on this trip at all. And I really wanted her to bring her best looks for such an important trip as Queen.

Although this outfit maybe suits the outdoor event and relaxed nature of the country its just not right for Maxima

The print is hideous but the cut of the dress is nice.

I like it because I guess is a dress from the islands and it is very maxima

Oh for Heaven sake, for the place and event, this outfit and jewelry perfect. Now if she wore in downtown London, not so much. Plus it is a Maxima style.

I like this dress more than the orange print one, for sure, but it isn't flattering. But still, her hair looks pretty and she does too! I'm just not that impressed with her choices for this trip.

I like the print, it has a very Caribbean/tropical vibe to it and as Winnie pointed out, it's suitable for the location. But I think that it looks a bit out of place on the dress and would look better on a bag or beach towel. Maxima manages to pull the look off though. :)

The dress doesn't fit well but she looks great and it fits where she is. Plus, the emeralds....!!

Great look in pink for Queen Máxima at a reception at the Governor's residence on Curacao on November 19. It's a Giambattista Valli dress. I only would have chosen another pair of shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part ** More views on the dress **

I love the colour of this dress and the design and I must say I love the bow. The sandals was a big no no, not sure why she couldn't just wear proper heels with this dress. I understand she is on an island tour/visit but that doesn't make it acceptable for sandals on such a level of visit IMO. Make up is great and hair looks nicely done.

My first impression of this was a Natan dress.

It is not a bad look, however I don't like this dress on Maxima, it kind of seems too much. The shoes are bad. The jewels and makeup and hair are great.

ONLY Maxima could make this dress work and she does-if this was on anybody else it would be horrendous but once again she pulls it off.

Really like the hot pink dress and bow - its a Maxima dress and she works it well. A much improved evening look after the past few questionable outfits

I adore this printed dress on Maxima. Great dress for the occasion. I think she looks wonderful and fun.

Maxima can pull it off, but that doesn't mean it looks great or elegant. Love the color but I think it makes her look way bigger than she is. Love her hair and earrings! Hate those shoes..

Even though I'm not fun of the bows I must say I like this dress n the color is beautiful,I just thought she would use it with the other earrings she has that has rubies that has different shades

here we go we can have it for $725 on sale!
LUISAVIAROMA - LUXURY SHOPPING WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - FLORENCE

Last edited by a moderator:

Great look in pink for Queen Máxima at a reception at the Governor's residence on Curacao on November 19. It's a Giambattista Valli dress. I only would have chosen another pair of shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part ** More views on the dress **

Love this dress. Love the color, and even the bow. She pulls it off. My only issue- the shoes look like fuchsia spider webs.

I don't know she keeps wearing shoes in this style - they must be comfy. But they make her look like she has cankles as they cut her leg in just the wrong place.

Máxima looking wonderful yesterday evening, November 20, in a recycled Michael Kors dress she has worn before at the wedding of Bernardo Guillermo and Eva Prinz-Valdes in New York in 2009.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up ** 2009 **

Guess I'm alone in loving the pink sandals! Love them and the pink bow dress. Great length for her covering the knees, her only bad feature imo. Nice rubies but could have chosen different, closer to the color, agree w/Ashelen.
Colorful ruffle dress adorable, those earrings are fantastic, are they new?

She looks so pretty in the ruffled dress. Beautiful colors..

I like the Michael Kors, and there is definitely no better place to wear it. Max has a style and carries it proudly.

A belated addition for trip to the Dutch Antilles: On the final day, November 21, Máxima attended another evening event, wearing an Etro dress.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom