Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly, IloveCP. Not at all regal or elegant enough for a queen. Not even the jewels help this. And once again, her hair is a mess.

Hmm. I'm inclined to think it's time for her to let this gown go...

Like the coloured ruffle dress - if you at Willem he's without a tie. So it suited the relax visit to the Antilles

I like it though its not my favorite style with all the flounce. I do love the jewels!

I find her a bit too overdressed compared to the King's informal suit IMO. She would've looked great in a cocktail dress.

This dress was nice a while ago but I think it no longer looks as nice as it does. Moreover, the ruffles are a bit too much and her hair style is styled wrong. Hair should've been pulled all up.

Totally lovethis gown and the necklace love love...

November 14, 2013 - Maxima in a burnt orange printed one shoulder short dress.

Is this a Valentino recycled dress?

Full view ** Close up

November 14, 2013 - Maxima in a burnt orange printed one shoulder short dress.

Is this a Valentino recycled dress?

Full view ** Close up

The dress is ok but it needed a contrasting or complimentary coloured wrap - its too matchy matchy.

The skirt needs to be slightly longer and the top needs to be higher.

Oh dear! I think she's wrapped herself up in one of the curtains.:D

I just don't like it.....its not flattering.

I think worst is her costume jewelery, so unflaterring when she has so many nice real pieces! she could had match it with the orange opal! dress ok, her very nice, the shall i'm not sure1

I always thought if this was longer it would look a whole lot better on her as it is it is awful IMO as well.

Another unflattering look! Too short and not stylish. The faux jewelry doesn't help and neither do her shoes. Yuck.

I do not like the ruffled gala dress and the burn orange one. Both look are unpolished as usual.

The dress is ok but it needed a contrasting or complimentary coloured wrap - its too matchy matchy.

The skirt needs to be slightly longer and the top needs to be higher.

If the dress was floor length it wouldn't look bad.

The dress is not that bad, it's the shoes that kill it IMO.

Those shoes are awful; this style just cuts off her legs. I'm not crazy keen on that dress, either; the fabric is horrible and the length should have covered her knees. Not a flattering look.

Agree, bad dress which looks like the top is about to fall down.

The dress makes her look fat. The earrings and the bracelet are not good choices at all. The shoes are terrible.

The orange dress is alright, although there's something frumpy about it IMO. I'm also not a fan of her earrings. I do like the dress's pattern and Maxima's hairstyle however.

she has those horrible shoes in green too doesn't she? (she wore them with the all-green ensemble that Mathilde has as well)

she has those horrible shoes in green too doesn't she? (she wore them with the all-green ensemble that Mathilde has as well)

I think she has them in pink too:eek: They aren't the least bit flattering on her.

Definitely not a fan of this outfit and the shoes are horrible!

The burnt-orange outfit?

LOVE Max, I do.

But THAT?

She should've "Just Said NO!"

Bless her heart!

The dress makes her look fat. The earrings and the bracelet are not good choices at all. The shoes are terrible.

Unfortunately I have to agree.... my first Impression was "oh, an Orange Balloon" :bang:
BYe Bine

November 18, 2013 - Maxima in a one shoulder printed dress.

The dress print, cut and fit is all too unflattering. The hair is nice and it's ideal for an outdoor evening IMO.

Full view ** Back view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom