Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes ruin it for me. Her hair doesn't help either. Not one of my favorite looks on Maxima.

Thats one beautiful and simple white dress. she looks good as an overall look.

I love Maxima's white dress. It looks sleek, simple and elegant. Although I have to say that I'm not loving the silver shawl, but it's alright I guess.

Love. Stunning.
What Chinese dress are you talking about?

HM Queen Maxima is so busy at formal events that one loses track: I meant the dress of Mme Peng, the wife of the Chinese president, with whom their Majesties dined at the recent state dinner:flowers:

The white/silver gown is beautiful but the effect is ruined by Maxima's limp, shapeless hairstyle. An updo, and she would have looked like a goddess.:ermm:

The white/silver gown is beautiful but the effect is ruined by Maxima's limp, shapeless hairstyle. An updo, and she would have looked like a goddess.:ermm:

Here's another look at the beautiful white/silver gown. Apparently Maxima decided to copy the model's fashionably lank hair! (Not the best idea).

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Gorgeous gown, would love a closer look. I don't think her hair looks too bad, seen it much worse.

Majestic Maxima at tonight's gala dinner in honour of the Swedish King & Queen at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam.

this a dress for a real Queen she look Fabulous i am glad she wore that dres again.
love the hair.

What a difference the right hair and accessories make. I wasn't impressed with this dress when Maxima wore it for her birthday celebrations but this time it looks stunning. I love the lovely belt draped around her waist. It gives the dress the perfect finishing touch.

Agree that the belt really helps this dress. Love the hair and would like to see the jewels closer up, esp brooch. Perfect look for MAX

i agree, well spotted, the belt really makes a difference and makes it so much more suitable for an official gala dinner. without, it's still a lovely dress, but looks more informal. i wish maxima sticks to Jan Taminiau- he clearly designs her best outfits. i'm still dreaming that at some stage she will recycle her amazing blue inauguration gown.

She looks majestic....Everything is perfect on her: the dress, the hairdo, make-up, the jewels !!!!

She does indeed look majestic! It just doesn't get any better than this. Elegance personified.

Oh, I absolutely love this dress! Maxima looks wonderful, I think this is one of her best outfits of the year - but so far, as we're only in April and have quite a few months left. The colour suits her and I like the floatey effect.

That dress is so beautiful! She definitely looks stunning.

Close of up Maxima's belt:

*Image has been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• maxima2.jpg
    maxima2.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 198
Close of up Maxima's belt:

*Image has been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and is not subject to copyright

To paraphrase Mel Brooks: It is good to be the Queen.
Her bracelet is lovely,

Lovely dress and glad to see it again matched with a tiara. This style suits her very well and adding the belt completes the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom