Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This brown with the turquoise earrings is beautiful

Máxima arrived in Pakistan yesterday, February 8, wearing only little makeup and an outfit in grey and black (she was presented with that colourful scarf as an arrival present):

** Full view ** Upper part **

Today, February 9, she wore a wonderful long skirt matched with a brown blouse, perfect for that visit:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I would say no make up at all1 wow what a difference it makes!

Both outfits are lovely.

Love the skirt and blouse from today. Very nice look for her. The best was the aqua jewels paired with the outfit, what great and colorful accessories.

Beautiful appearances and successful combinations for the Queen so far on this trip!

She is in one of the poorest countries in the world. Good that she remains low-key but I also like the longer skirts here. It adds some elegance to her appearance.

I'm a little late commenting on the outfits for this visit, but it is such a nice treat to see Queen Maxima dressing a little differently from what we are used to the rest of the year! All the outfits have been perfect for the climate and the occasions, with the use of interesting colours and materials.
I also like the longer skirts - as Duc says, it is low-key dressing but remains so elegant.

With regard to the make-up on arrival in Pakistan, clearly wearing make-up simply enhances the nature beauty!

Very nice outfits and very appropriate for such a visit. My favourite is the brown skirt and blouse. Maxima can dress up or dress down and still be glamorous!

The brown ensemble is absolutely stunning!! One of her best looks. Love the pop of color in her turquoise earrings and ring.

I'm in love with her Day 2 outfit. Another well-chosen and flattering outfit! Love the colors. I'm impressed with her very different looks for this trip.

The brown ensemble is absolutely stunning!! One of her best looks. Love the pop of color in her turquoise earrings and ring.

i agree - i loved the skirt and the turquoise earings. the whole looks great and it is a sleek appearance for maxima. the combination of colours is so becoming on her tall figure.

i also liked the fact that she wore the scarf she was given as a welcoming gift on her second day in the country. coincidentally, it seems to match her burgundy outfit quite well, so i guess maxima thought it would go great with her new gift and a nice gesture to pakistan.

Sigh, The Hair, the hair, the hair. It's just not working when she wears it this way. Time for a change.

Máxima in Pakistan today, February 11, recyling a leather skirt and green blouse combination that looks nice. I liked it better with skin-coloured tights though:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2016 *

Last edited:
Really love the Day 2 skirt have to say I don't like the grey and hate the tights with it looks horrible IMO

I like the top but not the skirt.

This whole outfit is a disaster! Hate the dark tight tights and her shoes! Her hair isn't doing her any favors either...

While her day two and last day outfit are good (but nothing special), I LOVE her day one outfit! It's just gorgeous. Especially that Alessandra Rich skirt is somewhat similar to traditional Pakistani design so I think it's a nice gesture on Maxima's part. She looked wonderful.

Overall the queens outfits were good ,its a pity that Maxima's unruly hair lets her overall appearance down.

Maxima's top is nice but I'm not a fan of the skirt. It stands out with the rest of the outfit for me.

Day 1: Stunning. The skirt is amazing. The jewelry gives a nice addition.

Day 2: I like the look. Definitely a well put together. The skirt is not my favorite but still pretty nice and I like the top.

Day 3: Not a fan from the waste down. Don't like the skirt, the dark tights or the shoes. The top is nice.

I sas an item on the Pakistan trip on the Dutch TV show Blauw Bloed.
I loved her wardrobe for this trip.
The over the knee skirt length is very elegant on Maxima.
Honouring the country you visit with a pattern or a colour is a always a nice gesture.

Day 1: Stunning. The skirt is amazing. The jewelry gives a nice addition.

Day 2: I like the look. Definitely a well put together. The skirt is not my favorite but still pretty nice and I like the top.

Day 3: Not a fan from the waste down. Don't like the skirt, the dark tights or the shoes. The top is nice.

On day 3 Queen Máxima visited the president of this ultra-conservative muslim country, so she was sure to look 'decent' by wearing long sleeves to bedeck her arms, dark tights to cover her legs. This was Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Queen Máxima would not dress like that in Amsterdam, I think.

:)

Duke , yesterday on Place Royale :

Your Queen is not Cinderella , he has a 42 for her shoes !!

Her Shoes , aways very high heals are made "sur mesure" with wonderful material the top is sometimes with fish skin and the end near the heals with animal Skin.

This house , I forgot the name is not doing her leather and plastic shoes, but it was said that the Queen bought shoes also through internet.

I wonder is she will be able to wear these heals her whole life

Her Shoes , aways very high heals are made "sur mesure" with wonderful material the top is sometimes with fish skin and the end near the heals with animal Skin.

This house , I forgot the name is not doing her leather and plastic shoes, but it was said that the Queen bought shoes also through internet.

wow she has big feet!, but you can see for the photos she has thick ankle and the leg is not very thin either! but 42wow thats a lot!

I have understood the reason why Natan is so popular with Máxima (and Mathilde, I assume) is that he delivers the whole package: dress, shoes, accessoires, bijoux, etc. So also shoes are often purchased via Natan.

Queen Máxima has also worn Louboutins (picture) so like her dresses, she also just buys what she sees and wants, I think.

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom