Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very beautiful appearance!! Bravo Queen Maxima.

I hope inside the palace an extra brush was given to the hair...

Agree Duc..I am never sure when she has this "stringy look" if it is really that bad or is it the photography as her hair has so many shades.

Last edited by a moderator:
The orange dress and cape are exquisite.

Last edited:
I always loved this beautiful orange dress with the gold accessories and it's great to see it again. The coat is also lovely and what a wonderful colour combination the whole outfit has!

very pretty very elegant and also very Maxima,
i like the cap with the dress and queen pull it off very well;the hair is nicely done too.

Máxima at the launch of the platform NLGroeit in the late afternoon/early evening of January 13, recycling her great looking Claes Iversen oufit from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2015 **

Nice outfit , different but the necklace does not fit.

Nice outfit , different but the necklace does not fit.
The necklace is fine when her neck is relaxed (March 2015). But neck tensed it all goes off for me.
I like omegas and will be happy when they come back into style.

Beautiful dress. I love the color.

Máxima at the launch of the platform NLGroeit in the late afternoon/early evening of January 13, recycling her great looking Claes Iversen oufit from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2015 **

I don't know, it seems like the dress is too big for her, in 2015 it looked a bit better (though i'm not a fan of the broad shoulders), but then again: i have no fashionsense, so maybe it's exactly as it should be ;)

This is a great outfit and nice to see it again. Because there is a lot of structure around the shoulder area, I think it works better with a hat to balance the proportions out a little. Nonetheless, Maxima looks great and really shines.

too much going on with the dress i am not sure i like,the color is nice though.

The color reminds me of the one she wore for the engagement announcement/interview in 2001. She looks wonderful in that shade of red.

I liked the look better in 2015 as it was more put together and polished. This just looks too busy for a professional setting.

The red dress is too busy? The solid color red dress with almost no accessories? Did I miss a post?

Máxima visited a project in Nootdorp today, January 27, recycling a nice COS outfit - I prefer it without the necklage as the blouse has such a nice neckline:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** November 2014 **

Last edited:
Very pretty outfit and overall look. I love the color on her and I like her hairstyle.

I quite like the look. I agree looks much better without the necklace, and not simply because that necklace needs to be misplaced :whistling:. The neckline is nice and doesn't need anything added.

I dislike this outfit. It looks messy, and the top and skirt are different shades of purple. Why oh why are Maxima's skirts always wrinkled??

i think it would look a lot better with another hairstyle...

Love the color but not the outfit itself.

Máxima arrived in Pakistan yesterday, February 8, wearing only little makeup and an outfit in grey and black (she was presented with that colourful scarf as an arrival present):

** Full view ** Upper part **

Today, February 9, she wore a wonderful long skirt matched with a brown blouse, perfect for that visit:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

It is "only" as member of the UN Advisory Committee and not as HM Queen Máxima, Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau... When we see this sort of visits in her agenda, we can be sure of relatively low key dresscodes.

Having said that, the brow appearance is really, really beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom