Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: For both outfits, I only like the colors.

I think Maxima looked nice but her hair was poorly styled.

I don't like the coat with the dress. The colors clash. Also dislike her hair. And what's with her shoes?? They look like Queen Elizabeth's!

I love this outfit, the colours look amazing on Maxima and I especially like the coat.

The skirt is too long for its width. Drags her down and makes her look much bigger than she is.

The skirt is really nice so is the print but something is off with the fullness of the skirt, fabric and length, it doesn't work altogether. Im not sure if I like the cardigan with this look, the color is great but the look seems elegant and formal but the cardigan has pulled it back 2 steps. The hat is great.

I love all the look!!!!! So different!!!!!

The skirt is really nice so is the print but something is off with the fullness of the skirt, fabric and length, it doesn't work altogether. Im not sure if I like the cardigan with this look, the color is great but the look seems elegant and formal but the cardigan has pulled it back 2 steps. The hat is great.

It was cooooooold... later the cardigan was removed, when the temperature rose a bit.

The skirt and top are beautiful but I don't like them together.

i like the material of the skirt a lot, but i have to agree the skirt have strange proportions - a shorter length, perhaps above the knee would have looked great. lovely combo with the pink cardigan. i agree, very grace kelly!
i hope maxima gets the skirt altered and reuses this :)

I absolutely love the look :flowers:

The skirt, the print is amazing, and I love the vintage vibe to it. I agree that it should be a bit shorter though.

I love the color of the top and don't even mind the cardigan. This isn't an overly formal event so I don't mind that it makes the outfit a bit more casual. The color and even style scream spring like her daughters.

And as always I LOVE her hat.

I love love the skirt and twin set look .. agree very GK 1950's colours are stunning on her and the little girls are not dressed the same all is well!!!

I love it, too. Very appropriate for a cold early spring day. My first thought when I saw it was: Queen Leti would look fab in it.
Love AAA's outfits, too. My oh my they're growing into quite the pretty young ladies!

Nice sweater and cardigan and hay. The skirt is another Nathan monstrosity. Terrible loud print, heavy fabric, shiny and those awful inverted pleats which make every woman look double her size.

I like this look on Maxima. Screams Spring! Feminine and colorful.

Máxima looking great at today's Kings' Day in Zwolle, April 27 - it's a new Natan creation:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
I love the return of voluminous skirts, they are so elegant and feminine. This is a look that Maxima can and does really rock. And that hat . . . le sigh. :w00t:

Perfect outfit. Love the velvet turban contrasting with the wool coat. Nice accents on the coat. Interesting shoes with the thick heel.

Stunning from head to toe. Perfect for the occasion. Love her hair and turban.

All ladies looked great: the Queen, her Hofdame, the Chair of the National Committee 4 & 5 May, the Chair of the First Chamber (Senate), the Chair of the Second Chamber (Representatives), the Minister of Defence: all in dark colours, all with hat, very true to the dresscode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom