Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th skirt is unflattering and the top has the typical tight armhole fitting of this designer.

March 9, 2016 - Maxima in an orange pant suit worn with a coat over her shoulders while arriving in Paris before the state visit starts

Full view 1 ** Closer view 2

The outfit is from Claes Iversen, a Danish-Dutch designer (discovered on modekoningin Máxima). I am not sure what to make of it. The colour makes HM blend in with the walls of the Elysées.

I think Max looks very nice the color is nude I don't see her blending in though.

what a beautiful dress! i love the structure, how it fits maxima and even the colour. it is perfect. i hope she uses this more times and buys more from this designer - it looks fantastic!

I like the colour love the hat and the brooch her hair is really lovely and rather chic.

I did a quick search on Claes Iversen and I believe he design Queen Maxima's grey bejewelled coat for the state visit to Denmark last year.

This outfit is very unusual and seems to be beautifully made. Maxima has accessorised it marvellously and looks fantastic!

what a beautiful dress! i love the structure, how it fits maxima and even the colour. it is perfect. i hope she uses this more times and buys more from this designer - it looks fantastic!
I agree this is a wonderful look on Maxima!

This is a nice look and at the same time it's not a nice outfit. The lace, the patches, the beadwork is all a bit too much but she pulls it off well.

March 9, 2016 - Maxima in an orange pant suit worn with a coat over her shoulders while arriving in Paris before the state visit starts

Full view 1 ** Closer view 2

What is that awful necklace she has ? The rest is ok! How long is the flight from Amsterdam to Paris?
The rest looks ok! The other outfit I don't like too much the dress very busy but I must say overall she looks nice and elegant

The outfit is from Claes Iversen, a Danish-Dutch designer (discovered on modekoningin Máxima). I am not sure what to make of it. The colour makes HM blend in with the walls of the Elysées.

Is it a coat or a dress? its very difficult to tell.

I'm still making my mind up whether I like it on her (I cant believe anyone else could wear it)

:flowers: Maxima looks amazing. On someone else the dress/coat may be a miss, but Maxima rocks it. She can wear nude without blending in, it has the right amount of detail to still pop. Tailored well for her as well. I love her hair, and she looks great in her hat as always. Definitely a hit for me.

Way too much going on for my taste. Great hair, hat and earrings. Perhaps taking off the belt would help

It is better to wear a huge capeline for going to Paris than to complain dead fish.

I'm with Frelinghighness on this look. It is pure Maxima but not at her best.

Queen Máxima looked fantastic today at the Elysées Palace,the orange suit last night was hideous and by God doesn't Maxima have a penchant for ugly/gaudy necklaces.

i am not fan of the arrival outfit, the second is a way match better i agree it's pure Maxima even the dress isnt not her best pieces but associated with hat and the rest of the accessories the rsult is perfection.

Anybody know anything about that blue pin Maxima wore, on the first day of the state visit ?

Oh dear.....Nest on the head? Not a good look....even on gorgeous Max. I like the mauve dress. Coat?? Hmmm not sure. Cant get my eyes off that coconut on her head!!!!

Queen Maxima looks wonderful!! Only this hat-nest i don't want to see again, please!!!

Don't like the coat or the print on it,but the rest of the outfit is wonderful.

A nice outfit, nice color combinations but not fond of her hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom