Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get behind those earrings. So Max but also so wrong.

Coat, shoes, earrings they all wrong!!!

Dress, at least the color and what I can see of it are great :flowers:

I even really like the coat. I like the print, and the contrast with the orange :)

But her styling is so off here. She looks much better in the May pictures (not liking the hat in the April). The black shoes, her messy hair, and the earrings all just ruin the look on her now. Much better with her hair up, the orange shoes and the simpler orange earrings in the May 2014 event.

Love u Max.....but I think she needs to embrace the fact that her hair does not look good down. Find a new style or just wear it up.

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 -

I just can't get behind those earrings. So Max but also so wrong.

Agreed. They match the dress, and normally I like that, but it's just too much. I think it's that they're too big.

The coat doesn't work for me either.

The dress is lovely. I think her hair looks fine.

Love the D&G and I really like the black white and orange .. the earrings are standout I agree but actually I think they suit her she seems to me to be able to carry off that look... most of the time

This just doesn't do it for me. The earrings stick out like a sore thumb and the coat is too much. This isn't how a queen should look.

I think Max looks fine apart from the earrings. They look like ear protection in winter.

i loved this dress! the neckline is beautiful, and the fit is perfect. great hair too! perfect outing.

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 -

I love this dress. It's cute, fun, fits well. Love the neckline. Great color. Her hair looks beautiful. Much better than the last updo.

The only thing I'm not sure on is the belt. I like the belt, but maybe a different color would work better. Or if it was less shiny. It doesn't seem to go with the dress.

Last edited:
Now this is how a queen should look... Outstanding!! The neckline is soo becoming on her. The jewels, the hair, simply lovely.

Much better outfit and hairdo than yesterdays.
Lovely dress, lovely fit and cut. The skinny belt added a nice touch. I like the brooch and the hair do.

I wasn't sure based on the first pic, the belt and something about the skirt :ermm:

But the other photos were much better. The dress fits beautifully, and I love the neckline. The color and detailing is great as well. Her hair is great and her brooch:flowers: Still not a huge fan of the belt but over all a fantastic look for the Queen

great dress the neckline is so pretty and her hair looks so much better and well styled that way.

Wonderful indeed, and a great improvement from yesterday's outfits. A lovely colour for this time of the year, a nice fit, the hair has been done nicely and I always like these aquamarine jewels. Apparently also from Natan.

Dead. I'm just dead. This is so chic and effortless, and she edited her accessories perfectly.

One heck of a perfect hairdo for her. Nice dress in perfect hue and neckline to let those aquas shine. Almost makes up for the black, white and orange horror from yesterday.

Maxima looks nice and fresh; I even like her hat. I quite like the colour combination, as it makes for a rather natural and earthy feel.

Beautiful dress, but it appears to be a bit tight through the hip area. Love her necklace..

Really like this outfit on Maxima, also great choice of accessories.

I really like this outfit a well I love the neckline on her and the cut of the skirt suits her .. it is better than loads of Natan .. chic lines are much more flattering on Maxima IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom