Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can look every inch a Queen when she needs to. Wonderful.

i really liked this! the colour is nice on maxima and the fit is great. nicely done!

Perfectly done. Wow. Those baroque pearls looks to have sapphire and diamond beads!!! Love the whole look....and yes Iwish she would loan me some jewels too....ILL bring them back!!!!

the look is very Maxima: big hat big jewellery and big smile:)
i like everythings she looks very elegant.

a great look today. now this was a perfect event for wearing those big hats she wears often

Stunning. The dress fits great and looks perfect on her for the event. LOVE her pearls. And I am in hat loving heaven again. Been a disappointing week for real hate up until now. :flowers:

She looks wonderful! Very chic, very elegant and everything is perfect!!

Just stunning! A perfect outfit to launch a ship - and beautifully accessorised!

she looks great in navy, great neckline and wonderful jewelry and hat

Simply Fab-u-lous from head to toe!! This is Queen Max at her best. I would kill for that necklace.. Stunning!

Máxima attended a second event yesterday (the board meeting of the European Banking Federation in Amsterdam) and wore the same dress, but without the hat. Still a great look!

** Full view ** Upper part **

It are two impressive pearl sautoirs. One with white pearls, the other with greyish pearls. Both sautoirs have elements in gemstones interrupting the pearls. Usually I find Queen Máxima too fussy with too many accesoires but on this plain blue dress, for such an event, it worked very well together.

Máxima attended a second event yesterday (the board meeting of the European Banking Federation in Amsterdam) and wore the same dress, but without the hat. Still a great look!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Loved the hat, but fortunate she took it off for the second event. It was perfect for an outdoor event, but much too large for an indoor meeting like this.:)

Maxima looked good with and without the hat. IMO, the hairstyle made up for the hat.

Max just looks fab with or without the hat!! She should wear her hair this way more often.
I still covet that necklace.. sigh.

Very beautiful dress and if had her hair better the appearance it was impeccable!!

The dress is lovely and this style work well for Maxima but unfortunately when her hair looks messy, her overall looks sloppy, no matte how nice her outfit looks.

Beautiful dress, so exquisite. :flowers: But sadly like too often with Max, her hair is a mess.

I'm not loving this dress as so many others do. It looks dated somehow. If rain was in the forecast, her hair should have been styled differently!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom