Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the coat, hat, and shoes but not the dress.

the coat is very elegant on Maxima sush great color and match her big hat,the dress is just fine to me.

The simple lines of the coat are very stylish on Maxima, but I don't care for the dress at all. Too wrinkly and the fabric looks cheap.

The last couple of outfits - the grey check and the plum - are very smart.

I don't mind the top half but I really don't like the trousers - wrong colour, wrong material, wrong cut and very unflattering!

I like only the hairstyle the other a big miss. Everything wrong. Does she think that is still on holiday;

Last edited:
OMG Max can do so much better on a STATE VISIT than wearing such an cheap looking jacket and shiny and ugly pants. Very disappointing. Hairstyle is ok but that outfit is missing the mark big time!!

Last edited:
The trousers- eek! Don't like the color. Top's OK. Feels like she was going for an ocean or beach theme- if so she has several outfit's that would be better. What shall the evening bring?

I do not say I die for the trousers, but the whole look is lovely, total grooming is perfect.

OMG Max can do so much better on a STATE VISIT than wearing such an cheap looking jacket and shiny and ugly pants. Very disappointing. Hairstyle is ok but that outfit is missing the mark big time!!

She must have been thinking - "It's China - so wear silk." But to me the colors and pants just don't fit a State Visit arrival. Frankly, I flash to shower curtains when I see the colors. Even with some expensive jewelry and matching accessories it still looks like resort wear. And it is Fall in China.

I don't think that these pix are of the official visit. The first event is usually meeting with the President.

As for the outfit - its a no from me. Nothing seems to work.

Oowww that outfit it way off ..... Sorry can't say anything good about it .... Not one of her best looks

Those pants are awful. Not sure what she was thinking.

It is not the State Visit but a separate program advancing to it. The royal couple visited agricultural projects and cooperations between Dutch and Chinese companies, including standing between the cows: picture. For a visit to animals the Queen looked nice anyway, see picture.

Those trousers get a big no from me. They make her look larger then she is. I'm not a big fan of the hat either.

The jacket is lovely, however the pants are just not right. They are not right for a state visit and they are not right for visiting cows, maybe fine for some kind of at home event. In the case of the cows more informal wear would have been appropriate. A no win all around, IMO.

The jacket is lovely, however the pants are just not right. They are not right for a state visit and they are not right for visiting cows, maybe fine for some kind of at home event. In the case of the cows more informal wear would have been appropriate. A no win all around, IMO.

If the Queen wore more casual wear then the nagging would be: "Whát is she thínking? Casual wear? On a State Visit?"

Now she wore silk (China!) pants which were very handy between cows and livestock. A Dior or Valentino dress was maybe a bit too much for a visit to cows, so it was a nice and wise compromise.

:flowers:

If the Queen wore more casual wear then the nagging would be: "Whát is she thínking? Casual wear? On a State Visit?"

Now she wore silk (China!) pants which were very handy between cows and livestock. A Dior or Valentino dress was maybe a bit too much for a visit to cows, so it was a nice and wise compromise.

:flowers:

I thought it wasn't a State Visit. ?

lovely coloros but i cant say the pieces work well together,the hair is lovely.

I think Maxima looks fantastic - I just love the style and the colours. At the very least, I think she is brave with her wardrobe at times. SO looking forward to seeing more outfits on this State Visit!

I like the mix of colors, but any tighter in the crotch, and Maxima would have been putting on quite the show.

I love the colors of the outfit but a hat/headpiece with pants just doesn't work for me.

I love the colors of the outfit but a hat/headpiece with pants just doesn't work for me.

Totally agree with you. I just don't get the coordination-- or lack of --- between the headpiece and the pants

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Pants and a hat...just no. I love her hair and the color but she dresses better for much less important events.

IMHO that is one of the most horrendous outfits of HM in the last 5 years. Natan at its very worst, what a bummer.

Last edited:
The trousers are hideous looking,one of queen Maxima's worst ever outfits and the only redeeming feature is her wonderful smile!

I think Maxima looks fantastic - I just love the style and the colours. At the very least, I think she is brave with her wardrobe at times. SO looking forward to seeing more outfits on this State Visit!

Amen. It has a very 1950's vibe too and very practical: walking through livestock with Louboutins and Dior is a bit too much, even for a Queen....

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom