Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bottega dress is unflattering but I do like the accessories and the hairstyle.
The pink Natan dress, the print ruins it for me.

Very nice simple dress nice color. I just would rather other shoes or another color.

Nice dress, great color. Not feeling the shoes though, black or nude would have been my choice.

Love the dress! Love the color! Do not love the color of the shoes... Not the right red. Also her hair is back looking stringy again.

The outfit is nice but the shoes ruin the look for me.

I'm confuse, Isaw the same dress but with black bow and a black broche, today?

The three times Max wore this beautiful red dress she had on darker reddish maroon shoes.....?Am I missing an accent on dress? Black nude gold???

Wonderful red dress. She looks lovely.

I love the red dress- but why would Maxima ruin it with those black things?

i am not sure of the black add too,the dress itself is nice.
the hair is messy.

Máxima looking good in a recycled blue "LaDress" dress during an audience with Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda, at Eikenhorst today, October 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2015 **

Poor fit, hair a mess... A total miss on this look!

the dress is not bad the rest is a mess with a little effort she could looks better.

The Majesty found a nice dress, found a necklace suit and said let's wear, hair who cares will be the first time they are mess? and the result a big miss.

Last edited:
I do like this blue dress, but I preferred the accessories back in March. I can only guess that as Maxima was at home, she felt more comfortable with her hair the way it was, although saying that she does quite often leave it loose away from home!

Why? You see a nice outfit for the event but then look the hair and say "Help somebody even me alone doing my hair better"

That is Máxima. When she is in her role for inclusive finances or for the Orange Fund, she does not want to profile as Her Majesty The Queen. In the first role she feels like a co-worker with the others involved in inclusive finances. In the Orange Fund she feels "home" because it is her wedding gift and was low-key from the very start in 2002: it is meant to encourage social cohesion by supporting small scale projects (well... all by all the Orange Fund hands out more then 35 million Euro per year to charitable projects...) and she probably wants to appear as the-lady-next-door-saying-hello-to-see-how-her-projects-are-doing rather than as Her Majesty Queen Máxima, Princess of the Netherlands.

Even a lady next door has no brown and blond mixed hair , no awful hair ends.

I like the dress. It was better before. Hair is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom