Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not loving this look on Max. I don't care for the shoes or hat.

Not that hat , not that shoes and i think something happen then.

Not mad about the hat or shoes but the rest out the outfit and colour really looks good on queen Máxima!

Yes, although I like the hat and shoes, I think they are a little too dark for the shade of blue of the dress - maybe a straw colour would have worked well. All the accessories match beautifully with each other though.

The blue dress is very beautiful.

The whole look was lovely. The dress is flattering and the hat is very nice on her.

This is a beautiful shade of blue and its looks great on Maxima. I love it!

the outfit is great i very much like that dress and Maxima big hat is always a win.

Kind of shocked at the super tight pink outfit she wore at the UN. Doesn't look professional

The animal print ruins the pink dress for me, though the colour is beautiful and suits Maxima. I prefer her beige and yellow ensemble, but I'm not a fan of the yellow splodge on the top. It looks as if a child has splashed paint over her!

i am not fan of the top from beige outfit though the colors combo is nice.
first outfit is better Maxima is Queen of bright colors.:)

The yellow outfit is fantastic. I love the colors.

I like both the pink and the beige/yellow outfit. They are bright, positive colours to wear for the events she attended and particularly with the second outfit, Queen Maxima shows she has a lot of confidence to wear those colours and that style.

I like the bright pink dress on Max but I dislike all the wrinkles on the skirt! That's another thing I dislike about Natan... all his fabrics seem to wrinkle so badly.
The yellow ensemble is pretty but I could do without the big paint splash on the top...

:previous:

Yes, pink :) Frelinghighness meant the following dress Máxima wore yesterday, September 27, it's a new Natan dress: ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
The yellow-beige skirt and top combination she wore today is by Natan as well, but recycled: ** Full view ** May 2015 ** June 2015 **

It's amazing how different she can look in two different prints! Both look good. And appropriate for the event. And Max.

And her hair is an even length at the bottom tips. It looks good. Additions or a trim? We will never know for sure.

The pink dress is nice but not for this event. The yellow outfit i like only the color very bright yellow but is more appropriate.

I do not like this dress. Color awful and on the Μaxima not flattering at all.

I like the Tahitian pearls.

:previous:

Yes, pink :) Frelinghighness meant the following dress Máxima wore yesterday, September 27, it's a new Natan dress:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The yellow-beige skirt and top combination she wore today is by Natan as well, but recycled:

** Full view ** May 2015 ** June 2015 **

Queen Máxima still in New York City recycled a nice Bottega Veneta dress today, September 29:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** January 2014 **
Deleted my post about the 2 outfits- because I liked the pink dress- until I saw the animal print! Don't like it. Still like the yellow outfit.
Love the plum outfit.

The two pictures of the pink dress posted here are quite flattering.i first saw it on another site and it was a side view, very tight. That is why you see the wrinkles in the hip area. Plus the fabric is probably unforgiving. That designer.s specialty, poor fit, poor fabrics. That dress is too Barbie for the UN IMO.
The second yellow one looks like a great 60's maternity outfit. Love her hair and jewels

Last edited:
I love the pink actually and though the yellow is recycled it still cute

The Bottega Veneta dress looks horrible without the accessories, it's not flattering

No wrinkles, but very unflattering with the ruffled peplum! Love the black pearls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom