Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Máxima paid a working visit to the Alexander Monro Breast Cancer Hospital in Bilthoven today, December 8, recycling an elegant dress with stripes and a black jacket. The whole look looked better with an updo like in November, but that's Máxima and her hair again..;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2015 **

For a second engagement in Rotterdam today, Máxima also chose a nice and elegant recycled combination:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I like both outfits. Maxima has such a personality that she shines in just about any outfit.

The first is too tight the second is lovely.

The 1st look is not good on her, stripes going that way around your middle make the waist and tummy area look larger then it is. And please use a comb on that hair, it looks dirty and needs the roots to be colored. This is a sloppy look, like she rushed out of the palace without thinking about her looks.

For the 2nd look, this is nice, very professional and chic, and she looks ready for business and altogether. Her hair is up and that hat shows beautifully on her, and her make-up looks better then in the morning also. This is very nice a very nice look, ready to be a Queen.

Maybe 2 events in one day is a bit much, maybe time for tea/coffee before she rushes off for the day would help.

This summer some study was done and it showed that stripes don't actually make you look bigger. I like both outfits as far as the hair I think she sometimes just doesn't touch i because is done so much.

:previous:
Queen Max has downsized a bit lately so maybe it would not be a problem for her yet

I wish that were true on me, I used to wear stripes around the middle, after seeing a ^fat^ picture of me :eek:, stopped that in a big hurry.

Now if she would just do something with her hair for she is one very pretty lady.

I like a nice appearance from the Queen. For the hair what to say? We have told many times.

Oh, now I do like this dress very much - the central part is gorgeous and has a Japanese feel about it!

I dislike the coat as it looks messy. Her hair is a disaster once again. :( The dress is nice, however.

Nice grey outfit on queen Máxima ,terrible hairday yet again.

I love the coat but not the dress.

Part good and a lot ugly, the coat is a mess, to much fabric and it seems like it is shaped oversize, not a good color either, the hair.......what to say, it is a complete disaster, a hot mess, black roots and greasy thing hair, when will she do something with that head of hair. The dress is okay, cute style, like the middle, not the color, gray seems to be a washed out color on her.

A new outfit for Queen Máxima who attended the presentation ceremony of the Prix de Rome 2015 today, December 17.

Maybe she has chosen the outfit as the Prix de Rome is a Dutch award for visual artists, it reminds me a bit of the little Lego people for children:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the latest with the pillbox the photos themselves are not that great Maxima appears to the side separate .. but all in all she looks good.

A new outfit for Queen Máxima who attended the presentation ceremony of the Prix de Rome 2015 today, December 17.

Maybe she has chosen the outfit as the Prix de Rome is a Dutch award for visual artists, it reminds me a bit of the little Lego people for children:

** Full view ** Upper part **

My first reaction::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My second reaction::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:
But i like the hat with that earrings!

Maxima looks original, but personally, I'm not a fan. She can pull it off though.

Good golly where did she find that .. In the kids dress up box.. Lego man for sure

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom