Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how the dress fits very much but the spider brooches are interesting choices... hehe.

Isn't that too much bling for an event for "vulnerable women" ? Rather insensitive IMHO.

Well, spiders that live a long life are only female. I'm not advocating violence, but male spiders are killed after mating. So there is a link between not-vulnerable women (empowered women of a sort?) and spiders. That is, of course, only if you think Max puts that much thought into her accessory choices. :whistling:

Love the dress, but dislike those spiders!! They make the diamond earrings look fake, imho.

Those earrings look like paste to me.??

She looks elegant (she really lost some weight). Great dress and hair (finally!). I don't know what to think about spiders, are they the real deal or fake? (I'm not talking about bein' alive :D but if it's real jewerly or fake)

The Queen has repeatedly worn these spider brooches. We may assume these materials are real: diamonds and onyx, I think.

I'm not a fan of Maxima's spider brooches... Halloween was in October! :D Other than that, her first outfit was very nice.
Maxima's second outfit is a bit much for my taste but it suits her.

she looks fine,the dress is nothing wow i am not liking the print however the spider Brooch in cute add.

I'm not liking the second dress but her hair looks wonderful! Do not care for the big, black plastic what-evers on the dress...

Pretty dress. I of course would rather see her real jewels!!

Now I love Maxima- I do, but Max - why would you wear a zebra puke dress with two ghastly gigantic very frighteningly real spiders ( I am not a bug fan- what is the protocol for asking HM to take them off?) pinned to it? You are a Queen for goodness sake! If I was one I wouldn't dress like that! What are you, Queen Arachnia?:lol:

Last edited:
They sure aren't! They are two big, black plastic what-evers and they are ugly.

They look like spiders, and they should be outlawed. :huh:

:cool:

They look like spiders, and they should be outlawed. :huh:

:cool:

That brought a huge chuckle, outlawed, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but as long as they are made of diamonds then I'll gladly wear them, diamonds anyway are okay in my book, high carat, clean, clear beautiful brilliant diamonds!:)

I like this pink dress. New kunzite earrings???

They are spiders and I love them. ?

They are creepy. Especially the kind with those folded up legs. :argh: Gack!

That brought a huge chuckle, outlawed, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but as long as they are made of diamonds then I'll gladly wear them, diamonds anyway are okay in my book, high carat, clean, clear beautiful brilliant diamonds!:)

Never in a million years! :p Diamonds don't help.

P.S. You may have gotten the drift that I don't like spiders. :rolleyes: Good bet!

I sure did and I do not like any kind of snake and they could be in diamonds and I still would not wear a snake. To me, spiders aren't as big as snakes and you can catch a spider, snakes creep and crawl and scare the h.ll out of me.
We both have things that are scary, they are the little things in life. :flowers:

:previous: Although I agree we all have things that are scary, I would beg to differ on the opinion that they are the "little" things in life. As a life-long sufferer of arachnophobia who, in one frantic effort to get one off my bare skin, managed to cause enough damage cause lifetime scarring, "little" it aint!

:previous: I don't have that level of disquiet but I for sure can appreciate it. :huh: So sorry to hear about your fear. Not 'little' for sure.

I have one other: cockroaches! While they don't panic me, they are pretty disgusting, especially when they are big enough to saddle and ride. ;) It's impossible to squash one with even one's foot because they are so big and crunchy. Brrrrrrr!

I think I would draw a line with cockroaches. No diamond pendant cockroach broaches! (Now don't someone go posting a picture of one!) :p

Love Washington bewildered by her ongoing wearing of those horrible spiders!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom