Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very lovely. After that she wore the other day this is the oasis in the desert.

That is a beautiful dress. I would love yo see it with her pearl earrings.

Colored button earrings two days in a row? That must be a record. I like them, I'm just surprised. And I think there must have been a better shoe choice in her closet.

Sometimes, I reflect on what Max's closets must look like. Then I imagine how she decides what to wear. There are weeks that I believe she builds looks around a jewelry choice (and always matching the event). I wonder if some weeks she lets shoe choice be the leader?

Of course, this is a big weekend coming up and I am sure she just wants to be at her Max-ee-est. :)

Queen Máxima at the annual congress of the PO-Raad (Primary Education) in Arnhem today, June 12, recycling a nice white Natan summer dress with a lace part:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up ** June 2013 **

:previous:

For her second event today, she once more chose coloured earrings :)

Máxima opened the new Juliana Children's hospital in Den Haag, recycling an orange-red Natan dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Hat ** July 2013 ** September 2013 ** November 2013 **

Two very beautiful and elegant dresses.

I like the dress, but the oranges don't match! Way too much in the orange department...

i didn't like the all orange concept,the hat isn't doing any better but at least the dress is pretty.

For this event she was perfectly dressed.

If it was anybody else, I'd dislike the dress, but Maxima looks like a million dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks absolutely stunning! This gown is one of the most stunning I've seen. The color, the details, and the style are incredibly beautiful. She truly looked spectacular. Maxima was the best dressed in my opinion.

The wonderful dress Máxima has worn today is by Jan Taminiau and she's worn it before at the final evening event of King Willem-Alexander's coronation in 2013:

** 2013 - 1 ** 2013 - 2 **

If it was anybody else, I'd dislike the dress, but Maxima looks like a million dollars.
I totally agree. On anyone else it would just look OTT, but on Maxima it looks magnificent.

I knew I recognized it from somewhere. I love it on Maxima.

And she's carrying a small gold-colored fan in her exquisitely manicured left hand.

This dress is very much Maxima. She pulls it off like no one else.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

And she's carrying a small gold-colored fan in her exquisitely manicured left hand.

She looks glorious, and the fan - shows forethought: so much nicer than flourishing a paper service-sheet :flowers:

Máxima looks stunning. One of my top favorites of the day. :flowers:

She looks absolutely stunning! This gown is one of the most stunning I've seen. The color, the details, and the style are incredibly beautiful. She truly looked spectacular. Maxima was the best dressed in my opinion.

I agree 100%, IloveCP. :flowers: She looked fabulous. She gets the My Oscar for Best Dressed at this event. ;) That includes make-up and hair.

She looks glorious, and the fan - shows forethought: so much nicer than flourishing a paper service-sheet :flowers:

Agree. So much nicer than all those waving papers. Must say, it had to have been hot to have even Victoria waving a paper. :p

Last edited:
i think she outshine everyone today she is by far the best dressed.
she looks divine with that hairdo/tiara.

Best dressed Max.....of course....but I thought everyone looked so beautiful. Jewels galore....yeah!!!! I think Madeline is knocked up!!!! Lol!!!

I forgot about that gown.. That would have looked glorious with all of her jewels to choose from!!!! Perfect for that palace courtyard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom