Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 6: November 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 13, 2015 - Queen Maxima at the New Years reception wearing a printed dress matched with a lovely red coat and red pumps

Full view

Love it! You sure can see her- and I wouldn't want it any other way!

The dress she wore today is the lovely dress she has first worn in October 2014, here you can see it without a coat:

** October 2014 Upper part ** Full view **

Oh, I love it that way too- I think perfection would be the way she wore it today- with the addition of the hat. Are all these receptions daytime events?
Love the expression on Max's face in the 2nd photo, Ice!

I was starting to get withdrawal symptons for Maxima's fashion the last few weeks and now three outings all in a row! I've always liked the red print dress especially when it was worn with the red hat in October.
Today's Natan outfit has a more complicated pattern and not to everyone's taste, but it seems well structured and fitted.
We have vibrancy to look at again!

Love her pearls.

i am not fan of the fabric and the prints too,but her pearls are quit pretty.

Natan ... I feel the same way about him as Jerry did about .... NEWMAN...

Queen Máxima attended the fourth "Language does more" meeting in Utrecht today, January 15, wearing a new coat (Natan I guess, as she owns a Natan top with the same fabric) combined with a grey top and grey pants - a nice professional look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Top - October 2011 **

nice outfit,very well matched however i don't think that necklace is my cup of tea.

Maxima looks great in her latest outfit! Even if I'm not too keen on the skirt, I think it looks nice on her. Her hair looks fine to me.

the outfit is very correct,everything look good i like the leather jacket.
nothing WOW about the hair but at least it's not messy.

Quee Máxima at a conference in London today, January 19, recycling the nice Natan combination, she first wore for the visit from Spain last year, together with a red coat. This way it looks a bit less spectacular than last year:

** Full view with coat ** Upper part ** Full view ** Close up ** October 2014 **

Looking good - this Dress SCREAMS for a big necklace :lol::lol::lol:
just - the earrings does not fit with the necklace, right?
BYe Bine

I'm a sucker for royal ladies wearing red so I'm giving Maxima a free pass on this one-I really like the varying red tones in the whole ensemble. This is definitely a look that only she could make work and it does.

Quee Máxima at a conference in London today, January 19, recycling the nice Natan combination, she first wore for the visit from Spain last year, together with a red coat. This way it looks a bit less spectacular than last year:

** Full view with coat ** Upper part ** Full view ** Close up ** October 2014 **
I love the red coat. I'd have to say, if I had to choose- I liked the dress more the first time she wore it- though that's a hard one. Don't like today's necklace and earrings - though they are 100 times better than what she wore around her neck last time! ;)

I love love the coat and although I am not a fan of those beads she wears they look rather good here I think love the colour of her earrings.

I love this combination of colours, very bright and chic - Maxima looks ever inch the queen! Because the outfit has very clean lines, I think a bold necklace like that suits it well - even if if it is not to everyone's taste!

Love the color combo. Maxima pulls off the strong colors so well!

I love the outfit and beads. Hair....eww!

The red coat is very elegant. The brown outfit is also fantastic. The design and style are so beautiful and I love that rich shade of brown. I do think the necklaces are too much however.

I love the outfit and beads. Hair....eww!

When it is about her pet topics: the Orange Fund or the UN, then one can make safe bet: no hat and big chance on a messy hairdo, more "Máxima" than "Queen Máxima".

:flowers:

Máxima then is not in her role as Queen of the Netherlands but as "just a member of an UN Advisory Board" or "just the Lady Protectoress of the Orange Fund". Visits in the framework of the Orange Fund are often surprise visits without a program: just Máxima passing-by, saying hello and seeing how projects of her wedding gift (the Orange Fund) are doing in real life. In the mean time participants have the time of their life: just a normal chat without any protocol with the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom