Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 6: November 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Kings Day I thought she looked stunning the hat the dress cape the lot STUNNING.
Now the gold is a different matter love the style of the dress very 60's but that stupid thing on her head just spoils everything IMO

Maxima always looks regal even when visiting warmer climates - she still manages great style in lighter fabrics and, of course, the colour looks fantastic on her. I have always liked these hats on her, the design will keep her head cool in the hot sun.

Máxima is the worst-dressed royal lady for me at the moment. I can't believe that she still goes for the 50's and 60's Jackie O style!
The lady must be informed that fashion has moved on. Tell her kindly.

I believe that me too. She dressed so bad lately.

I love that shade of yellow Maxima wore in Bonaire, but I'm not a fan of the outfit, and the headpiece looks a bit off.

I like the outfit she wore to Aruba a lot, but I just wish she would let go of her turbans and put them back in the wardrobe. It's a shame when she wears a really great outfit, but the turban spoils it a little.

Maxima's style is different but I don't think it's dreadful. Quite a few of her choices haven't really been my cup of tea, but she has the personality make them work, IMO.

Nice! It emphasises her sunny personality.

What a lovely description! I agree, Maxima has the sort of personality (and smile) that lights up a room.

The white dress is very beautiful. I love the design.

I like the way Max dresses she has her own style and it is not dictated by trends she wears what she likes and feels good in.

Love the white. Perfect for the occasion.

Love the white dress and the pearls, none of the turbans. The dress is perfect between casual and formal

White is a nice shade on her and this is an ok dress. It seems slightly too small and the pocket flap/detail is unflattering. I like her turban the jewels she picked with this outfit.

I love her sunglasses and the earrings no words like the white hate the hat!!!

a lovely dress i am not very fun of the turban but the rest is perfect especially the pearls.

I like the outfit but the turban is not nice ,I don't mind the sunglasses.

Love the casual outfit today. Simple but still pulled together for a Queen.

Yellow outfit, , too much yellow, turbans are awful! wonder who is telling her she looks good in turbans? yellow shoes too , though I notice she changed her yellow shoes for some beige flats, I guess she was tired to walk with high heals? This is not the first time I see her to do that so I imagine she hasspare flats just in case?

Yellow outfit, , too much yellow, turbans are awful! wonder who is telling her she looks good in turbans? yellow shoes too , though I notice she changed her yellow shoes for some beige flats, I guess she was tired to walk with high heals? This is not the first time I see her to do that so I imagine she hasspare flats just in case?

But she does look good in turbans. :flowers: I think they are a great alternative to a hat. Far better than those very strange 'fascinators' which make no sense. Complete waste of material imo, and make the wearer look foolish.

I rarely express negatives about fashion choices but those fascinators are pure nonsense imo. ;) I am reminded of the state fashions set in motion at the courts of Queen Elizabeth I of England and the King Louis of France. That's what those fascinators remind me of: court fashion that everyone is blindly following. There, I've said it. :cool:

Last edited:
The red natan suit is lovely! I always like seeing it.

I like all the outfits Maxima has worn the last few days. The white suit was fresh and neat and the red top/blouse was refreshing and great for a casual look.

The red outfit is one of my favorites. It's beautiful, classic, and a wonderful color. She looks so elegant.

I have really enjoyed her hairstyles. Different for her but perfect.

I prefer the outfit Maxima wore in Amsterdam. That shade of red is gorgeous and her hair is looking wonderful here. The only thing I'm not so keen on is her earrings, as they're not really my cup of tea.

The colour of Maxima's outfit she wore in Aruba is nice, but the top reminds me a little of shower curtains, and I've never been a fan of orange and brown as a colour combination.

It's been an early evening event, but it's more a daytime outfit than evening wear, so I post it here:

Máxima attended a National Remembrance ceremony at the National Monument in Amsterdam, today, May 4, looking elegant in black:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom