Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it got stuck when she used the toilet..

I like the color of the dress but tights? I barely can tolerate those in winter. Is the dress supposed to do that?

She received the president of Myanmar in private audience. I think she was sure he would not be faced with a bare leg. Anyway, it was horrible. Queen Beatrix would never have gone so low with her standards.

:ermm:

I like the color, but not the folds, and not the tights.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG it really does look like it's caught in her nickers and with black tights - NO.

It looks like she got her dress tucked into her panty hose/tights when she used the ladies room. Oh, so bad.:ohmy:

The photographer should have said something . . . I'm sure it was an oversight on her part . . .:sad:

Quite an unflattering dress and Maxima doesn't wear it well IMO though the color is great. Not a fan of how the cardigan hangs on her shoulders, I think you should either wear it or remove it.

LOL you guys really think that this is a wardrobe malfunction? Otherwise a pretty dress in a strong Maxima colour, the thick tights are a no-no though.

:previous: No! Tell me it isn't so . . . she looks like she caught her dress in her knickers! :nonono:

Surely Maxima isn't that much of a slave to fashion because if so, it's going to be along and very diverting summer and autumn as everyone slavishly fronts in clothing much like the Emperors New Clothes! :popcorn:

:previous: No! Tell me it isn't so . . . she looks like she caught her dress in her knickers! :nonono:

Surely Maxima isn't that much of a slave to fashion because if so, it's going to be along and very diverting summer and autumn as everyone slavishly fronts in clothing much like the Emperors New Clothes! :popcorn:
Thank you for saying that in such a nice way. I thought the same thing about her dress being caught. Very strange element to the dress. I love the color on her and the style would have been nice except for "that" part.

Horrible dress great colour on her though and thr opaques horror!!IMO

This outfit once again shows you may have money, it sure does not buy class.

OMG, Max looks horrible, like she is a bag lady stuffing things down her skirt, what the heck..................
This is the worst I have ever seen her, what was she thinking? How could you embarrass yourself and your husband by going out in something like this? Didn't she look in a mirror? What a waste of money on something like that..............just horrible and something the kkk sisters would wear here in the US.......can't believe it.

I don't think it was a wardrobe malfunction at all. I still think it LOOKS like she didn't untuck her dress from her panties/tights before she left the ladies' room. Fail.

The only time I ever see Max get it right is gala and the "big" state visits. Looks like these are the only times she can find time to style her hair and to find clothes that have a decent style. She can look very sloppy.

Máxima attended the DNB Pensioenseminar 2014 "The participant in the centre"in Bussum today, September 11, recycling her grey Natan dress, she has worn a couple of times before:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Queen Máxima often gets it right but she is not consistent. I think she should always keep the highest standard. As a lady of almost 45 and then with blonde hanging stringing hairs with dark roots... no, not my idea of a Queen of the Netherlands.

:previous: Now that's a winner. And, since her manicure is so nice, I'm willing to overlook the lack of gloves and clutch. ;)

Love the dress and dr suess hat. Great color!!!

As usual when there is something official and not in the framework of her pet topics (Orange Fund / UN inclusive finances), she dresses 'up'. Nice that the Queen uses a whole array of hats, from turbans to pillboxes, from wide brimmed hats to fascinators, lovely.

:previous: Now that's a winner. And, since her manicure is so nice, I'm willing to overlook the lack of gloves and clutch. ;)

Queen Máxima wore matching gloves and a clutch... and as etiquette says, she nicely kept a right hand free for an ungloved handshake:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2014/PPE14091217.jpg

* Side view *
When a dress pulls across my thighs this much when I walk, I know I need to take smaller steps or get the dress altered. That's just me, though.

A little girl wanted to design a dress for Max. The make a wish foundation made it possible and Natan made the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom