Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
must say I thought the Queen looked lovely

Do love the beige and jade ensemble. The dress is really flattering for her, it almost looks like linen. The neckline and sleeve length and skirt length are perfect for her. The super gathered skirt with no waistband could be a big no but the gathers seem to start slightly below the natural waist which saves it and the shock of that green gives a wonderful illusion of a small waist. Of course the jewelry and even the big blanket scarf were a plus for the outfit. Don't love the hat but it is ok. Her jewelry is great, maybe an inspiration for the dress? I think she should consider lower heels.

I love the beige and green dress. Really pretty with the earrings and bracelet. Always prefer her hair up.

A nice outfit for Queen Máxima during the more informal arrival in South Korea yesterday, November 2nd:

** Pic **

And a new Mattijs van Bergen dress on the first official day of the state visit today, November 3rd:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view without the scarf ** Without the scarf 2 ** Close up **

I don't mind the outfit for the informal arrival - I'm not so bothered about fashion during these times as no statement needs to made!

The beige, green and gold outfit for the first official day is beautiful and to me is a lovely example of where art and fashion meet (I see it a lot with Empress Michiko). Queen Maxima looks a commanding figure with the cape/scarf and that is just as it should be!

I don't mind the outfit for the informal arrival - I'm not so bothered about fashion during these times as no statement needs to made!

The beige, green and gold outfit for the first official day is beautiful and to me is a lovely example of where art and fashion meet (I see it a lot with Empress Michiko). Queen Maxima looks a commanding figure with the cape/scarf and that is just as it should be!

That beige/jade dress is great and it's accessorized to Max-ly perfection.

I don't love the beige and mint but noether do I hate it just a strange choice but the style is nice enough.IMO The brown is odd on her is it the belt thing I'm not sure ....

The beige and jade ensemble is quite lovely. The colors compliment each other.

Queen Máxima in South Korea today, November 4, combining a recycled Natan top with a pencil skirt and the hat she has worn at Princess Alexia's christening:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up ** November 2005 **

That's a beautifully co-ordinated outfit and I like the cut of the jacket. We are not used to seeing Maxima in such hats as the turban-style ones are seen more often, but it makes a nice change - it also makes her seem even taller than she already is!

Now thats one big flower on her head. Its ridiculous and I love it as I give Max credit for just saying get me that big ole flower hat!!!

I do not like that hat at all- even though it is very Max.

Maxima looks great, love the outfit from head to toe! The hat enhances Max's exuberenance, and oh the lovely Chanel bag!:flowers:

I think the hat is very much 'Maxima'. It suits her, and she wears it quite well too.

I like everything about the outfit but the hat. But she does pull off the hat.

I love it that Queen Máxima of the Netherlands shows herself as a Queen indeed, completely up to a royal dresscode: with hat, gloves, nice bijoux, in her own modern way she continues the standard which was maintained by her mother-in-law, Queen Beatrix.

Love the outfit which is stylish and sophisticated. The hat is almost costume-ish and while not my taste, very Maxima.

Like the outfit, Maxima looks nice and professional.

For the christening of Prince Floris and Princess Aimée's son in Apeldoorn yesterday, November 9, Máxima has recycled a Natan dress of the autumn/winter 2014 collection.

** Pic ** October 2014 ** Natan **

Ugly dress, print looks like bad wallpaper. Not pretty for a christening

Very elegant. Love the hat. Maxima looks very moved.

I feel like Max has been on the go quite a bit lately. She's managed to look great in all of them though. Love her recent outfit. She definitely knows when to pull out all the stops and when not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom