Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2014 - Maxima in a lovely dress which fits her well matched with a headpiece. Her bag and heels work perfectly with the look.

Such a great look!

Close up ** Full view

May 27, 2014 - Maxima in a lovely dress which fits her well matched with a headpiece. Her bag and heels work perfectly with the look.

Such a great look!

Close up ** Full view
Maxima's ensemble from the top of her hat to the tips of her finger and the toes of her shoes . . as near to perfection as we can hope. :notworthy: :clap:

It is interesting to note that this ensemble relies on great hair and all the accessories as Iceflower has shown above. Without them it is as bland as baby Farax. What is even more interesting is that this is another version of the great ice-blue wing flap disaster. Which just goes to show you don't have to write a dress off completely . . . just clip the wings. :D

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/106/590x/secondary/119207.jpg

Last edited:
The black and white is so glamorous IMO she looks stunning, the blush pink is beautiful the headpiece .. jury still out .. the pearls are gorgeous in the black and white as well.

During her two days in Germany, Maxima's been looking great. I love the colour of this outfit and even don't mind her hat.

I love it. I don't know why, because it is so Maxima, and so not me.

Wonderful last two outfits especially black and white. Great hays, hair close fitting and plain dresses to show off the jewels, the way life should be

Queen Máxima attended an event on the occasion of the World Multiple Sclerose Day in Voorschoten today, May 28,
wearing a recycled blouse and strong coloured pants with a matching hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Like the colour; would have preferred a skirt (that doesnt crease up); checked top ok but off the shoulder? (Just mentioned this on matilde's Daytime Fashion thread cos she's done it as well).

Ditch the hat! There is something wrong with wearing a hat with trousers/outfit that is more towards casual than dressy.

The hat and pants look off color or is it the photo? The black and white and then the pale pink where the best every, every inch a young queen. This leaves me feeling like she just crawled out of bed or something and just threw on whatever was handy. Pants on her don't look good, don't know why yet pants seem always to big for her. And where are the earrings? I always look for her earrings, she has such great jewels!

I love the colours, but am not a fan of the rest of the look. Overall, I think the look is a little childish, due to the gingham/check shirt and colours used. The turban is OK. Maxima does have a nice smile, though. :)

The hat and pants look off color or is it the photo? The black and white and then the pale pink where the best every, every inch a young queen. This leaves me feeling like she just crawled out of bed or something and just threw on whatever was handy. Pants on her don't look good, don't know why yet pants seem always to big for her. And where are the earrings? I always look for her earrings, she has such great jewels!

What do you mean by 'off colour'? I think it's just the photo as the colours seem fine to me. :flowers:

Gingham is always a fashion risk - even when it is as beautifully cut on and off the bias as this top is.
It made me think of that great Jane Russel scene from Howard Hughes The Outlaw. More discrete, of course - but off the shoulder can be a wonderful daytime summer look.

The top would have been nicer with a skirt I agree totally the pants are lovely but not with the top .. and the hat is she amd for these things they are just not flattering at all IMO

This looks a hot mess IMO. White shoes? Turban with pants? No. No.

Maxima was a complete mess. The top fabric remind me of napkins, the pants unflattering, white shoes, hat over messy hair.

Ive never been fond of hats worn with pants, it just looks too odd to me. The hair should've been in a bun at least. The open hair doesn't work with the off the shoulder top.

when she will through away all this turbans are really terribley awfull!

when she will through away all this turbans are really terribley awfull!

It looks like she has had some hair breakage and a turban would be one way to not tax it as it grows out. That's purely a guess. :whistling:

Queen Máxima attended an event on the occasion of the World Multiple Sclerose Day in Voorschoten today, May 28,
wearing a recycled blouse and strong coloured pants with a matching hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
I like it. Like would have been love had she had a matching blouse for those pants, or better yet, make the pants a skirt , with a matching blouse.
That blouse with a gingham skirt would've been a great outfit.
Although I like the fuchsia, better than I do the gingham. I love gingham, but that one is a little bland.
I'm not a fan of all these turbans- though I kind of like that one. A pillbox in that color would've been fabulous.
All that being said, the outfit is alright as is.

Fabulous! This is perfection from head to toe. And her jewels are to die for.. She looks lovely.

Máxima at a meeting of the Dutch constituency of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Den Haag yesterday, May 31, recycling a nice Natan dress:

** Full view ** May 2009 **

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, indeed! Looks like a well tailored Natan dress.

Queen Máxima attended a Medal of Honour ceremony yesterday, June 4, looking lovely in a recycled blouse and skirt.

Her hair also looks great, especially in combination with the pearls - a clean, soft and elegant look, it looks even better without the turban she wore the first time together with that skirt and blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** May 2014 **

this is beautiful indeed, i prefer the outfit this time than with the turban...

Last edited by a moderator:
the outfit is perfect!!! great combination with the pearls, i love it.

Queen Máxima attended the D-Day commemoration to mark the allied invasion in Arromanches, France, today June 6, 2014, wearing a new Natan Couture dress combined with a very yellow jacket and a turban hat:

** Upper part ** Full view ** Close up ** Natan **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom