Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looks wonderful, the joie de vivre splashes off my screen.

oh dear god the hair on day 1 !!!!
is this a failed attempt of a beatrix helmet style?

http://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/sites/default/files/10327308_10152217719068323_1843788404_n_1.jpg
Yikes! No! Just No!!!

:previous:

I don't mind the hair ;), but I had hoped not to see today's outfit again:

Máxima at the launch of a fundraising campaign in Den Haag today, May 12, wearing a recycled black and white Natan coat (she also owns a matching dress) and an orange-red dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2011 ** June 2010 ** April 2010 **
OMG I think it's damaged the retinas!! :eek:

I thought for sure that coat had done its best and would recieve a nice retiremen somewhere far away!

Máxima at the launch of a fundraising campaign in Den Haag today, May 12, wearing a recycled black and white Natan coat (she also owns a matching dress) and an orange-red dress:

Has she cut her hair? Cut the back more to the length of the front?

i really like her style, also the red Dress with the black/White coat. These are Dresses, only a "strong personality" like her can wear....
Bye Bine

I really like this as well .. I suppose it could have been a little longer but I think she looks stinning .. I love it.

i cant say i like the coat but i like the colors combo.

We need to know the purpose before judging, I think. This outfit would have been a no-no for receiving a visiting head of state. Here the Queen, a known lover of all sorts of music, visited a local primary school "just around the corner" (The Hague) to support a campaign: give each primary school kid a good instrument, under the motto: "Give each child the love for music".

A lovely idea, I think and a relatively casual dressed Queen mingling with children and make them happy by handing over beautiful instruments. For this occasion, the outfit was probably the best: colourful, cheerful, not too posh but despite all not average.

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pants are very unflattering. The outfit would be ok without the headpiece. The headpiece requires hair all up. Overall she looked a bit messy as nothing worked well though her outfit is a great color.

It is extremely unflattering and just too much, the headpiece, the dead hair, the excessive bronzer, the pants etc. The pieces do not combine at all, the headpiece is more suited for one of her daughters. Yesterday's combination wasn't much either. She can put much of her pre-2013 wardrobe in the trash IMO. I can't recall 1 pair of trousers by Natan that looked good on anybody btw, they are always unflattering.

Last edited:
It is a mess IMO did she have a quick look in the mirror before leaving ??? Horror OMO

Queen Máxima in Rome on May 7, recycling a lovely outfit by Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2013 **

And on May 8, still in Rome, wearing a nice outfit in pink - the colour looks great on her:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Máxima at a concert for children in Zwolle today, May 13, recycling a Natan jacket, combined with wide pants and a headpiece:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 ** Jacket June 2011 **
First post- Love the second outfit.
Second post- that coat looks like a cow vomited on it, and isn't a good pairing with that dress.:eek:
Third post- Love the outfit, hate the headpiece, looks like something a bridesmaid would wear.

I can't figure out what she was thinking when she put this outfit together. It's a total mess (and a huge miss!).

Bless her she's still the same lovable Maxima who now and then stuns us all with some of her daytime choices.;)

Last outfit really was a mess. Minus the headpiece it would be passable.

The dress is okay but the bow is ridiculous.

The dress is nice, but the bow thingy in her hair is not good.

Don't like the bow- turning into Mabel are we?:lol:

the hair...! Sigh, only a few dead strings and to make it worse that childish ribbon in it. Why???

That's one of the worst hairstyles ever.

Oh well you can't win them all, plus it doesn't really fit well. Take off all the bows but the shoes and then maybe

Its a no - hair; dress material (crushed look doesn't do it for me), bow.....

Love her but just dont love this. Ah well.

Love this dress. Hate the hairbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom