Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice skirt but I prefered it combined with the nude shirt.

PS: I want those pearl earrings in my jewerly box NOW.

:previous:

Indeed nice. It's a recycled Natan skirt, for the first time combined with a matching top.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** June 2014 ** May 2014 **
Maxima's ensemble looks wonderful. The style is very chic but, I don't think she needs the added height of the platform type shoes.

I have to admit I preferred her hair in a side ponytail rather that the rats tails she has been sporting of late. :ermm:

You must have read my mind, Marg! I failed to mention the shoes in my last post. Also, the part about her hair echoes my feelings exactly. I love the way this looks on her and the longer skirt is most flattering, as I said before.

Oh dear, her hair is definitely not improving.

July 18, 2014 - Maxima in black pants and a beige top matched with a necklace, black heels and a matching black bag.

Nice look!

Close up ** Full view

i like this last outfit, it's easy and simple, and that kind of cut for the top suits maxima nicely.

Very smart and chic. For once, it's not over the top! Proves that she can still look great without over-doing it. Simple, but still elegant.

This was for the occasion of signing the condolence-registry for the plane-crash this week. So understating clothing was essential.

At, the risk of being picky, I don't like the chunky black necklace with the beige top. It seems too heavy for the fabric of the top. The other problem I have is the V in the neckline of the top and the necklace just look off to my eye. If the top had a simple round neck it might have looked better. This may just be one of my quirks since I have the same problem when I try to match a necklace with a V neck top in my own wardrobe.

Like this look love her in big hats ... (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxi looks gorgeous. Ive missed her and her beautiful smile!!!!!

Maxima looks wonderful, every inch a Queen!! The Natan dress is simply stunning,love her hat and want her earrings! :). It's a joy to see her again, I've missed her megawatt smile and exuberebnce too.:flowers:

I really like people who can pull off big hats. Unfortunately I am not one of them. Mind you, I wouldn't want to be in a position where I had to sit behind one at an event but I really like big hats.

Big hats look great on her. She looked really nice today.

Queen Maxima looked wonderful. She does an amazing job wearing wide-brimmed hats.

The pattern of her dress reminds me of the patterns on train seats over here, but apart from that Maxima looks nice. I love the background colour of the dress, it suits her a lot. I also agree with dazzling and Mademoiselle Lilo in regards to Maxima and big hats - she has the correct personality and fashion sense to pull them off.

Last edited:
Her dress is divine and one of the prettiest dresses she has. I want a few yards of that fabric, it is gorgeous. She looks great, stunning as 99.99% of the time. (...)

(...)

Now to the dress which is absolutely perfect now that it has been paired with a hat! Not a toque, not a facinator, but an honest to goodness, hat. And what a beauty it is with it's large turned brim and trimmed with what looks like the same material as her dress. There it sits at a perfect angle atop a beautiful updo. What more could I ask for . . . oh, the goreous drop earrings with aquamarines? of course.

Now to those all important finishing touches, the accessories. Beautiful matching belt, gloves, clutch and seriously elegant shoes, but they also look like "Slingbacks" which are a nightmare to wear easily, so props to Max for flying the flag.

Posts that did not discuss any of Queen Máxima's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic!

I love this dress, one of the prettiest Maxima owns. She is one of the few royals who can really pull off the traditional royal look (big hat, gloves etc).

Máxima at the world rowing championship at the Bosbaan in Amsterdam yesterday, August 31, wearing a summer dress in royal blue - great colour for her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

ok the hair is:cool:
but dress looks intersting and the color is divine on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom