Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Máxima looking great in a new pink dress and matching accessories on day 1 of the state visit to Poland today, June 24:

** Full view with scarf ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Beautiful outfit. I love the colors.

Queen Máxima attended the D-Day commemoration to mark the allied invasion in Arromanches, France, today June 6, 2014, wearing a new Natan Couture dress combined with a very yellow jacket and a turban hat:

** Upper part ** Full view ** Close up ** Natan **

This outfit is awful. I don't like the color combination and the print of the dress is hideous.

:previous: Maxima looks wonderful! I love the colour combinations and the dress is 'her' without being too loud or 'go big or go home' ish.

Love the blue and white!

I don't know why she continues to buy that brand, the styles are so unflattering

Its not a bad dress at all but it somehow is slightly tight around the bust, you can see the hood being pulled a bit too much IMO.

Typical Natan with poor tailoring and poor fitting. Cute dress, but I think it looked better on the model.

I don't know why she continues to buy that brand, the styles are so unflattering

I have to agree. Every now and then a Natan is tailored to fit and looks great on Max...but more often than not this doesn't happen.

I like Maxima in simple sheath. The pattern is nice as well.

A definite "Maxima style" dress with a great use of color in the print-she looks very casual without looking underdressed.:flowers:

No matter how great the rest looks, when the hair is a ravage like this, it ruins everything...

I don't mind the style of the dress but I think the pattern makes her look broader across the middle than she actually is. Agree about the hair - I think cutting off a good 4 cm and several deep conditioning treatments are required.

I like the style of the dress, but agree that the print is unflattering to her body shape. Her hair doesn't help, as usual.

Queen Máxima looks fabulous. Her hair is messy but she saves the day with that wonderful smile and sunny personality.

IMO, Maxima has bleached and back combed her hair for so long that she has almost destroyed it. I'm sure that's why she is just letting it "hang" to give it a rest but just not a good idea. She does need to get it trimmed and as someone else mentioned she badly needs some heavy duty conditioning.

I have to agree the hair is a total mess and actually it is disgraceful it looks filthy.
I like the dress though but it is overwhelmed by the hair IMO

IMO, Maxima has bleached and back combed her hair for so long that she has almost destroyed it. I'm sure that's why she is just letting it "hang" to give it a rest but just not a good idea. She does need to get it trimmed and as someone else mentioned she badly needs some heavy duty conditioning.

My Sister was a Hairdresser for many years and I shared some pictures of Maxima w/her not too long ago and she said exactly what you just have Duchess of Durham. Judy also said the only things to do are cut as much of the damage as possible and then soak the hair w/warm oil and wrap it all up w/foil or plastic for an intense treatment of the follicles for at least an hour.

Maybe this is/was the reason for the Turbans? To give her hair a rest. Something to think about.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love this dress and think she looks great. The hair is not fantastic but I don't think it's that bad either.

i really don't understand why so many people complain about Maxima's hair so much. I wish i have a hair like that.

She does indeed look lovely today! I like the longer skirt on her.

With the hair up it is a Queen. With the hair down, mwoah... the bank manager then looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom