Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big improvement compared to the last outing. Red is definately her colour and nice that she didn't combine it with more red details (shoes, purse). It would have been nice to see the dress without the coat btw.

Last edited:
The coat is lovely with the dress and the both look good with one another. Matching nude heels and a nice clutch was the perfect choice!

Agree an improvement but the hair still messy and frankly looks dirty IMO of course I do have to say she looks lovely in strong colours

I love Maxima but this is a little too wrinkled, expecially in combination with the messy hair.

she looks great in red but i don't like the coat the shoes and bag however are goo match with the red outfit.

I love Maxima but this is a little too wrinkled, expecially in combination with the messy hair.

I have to agree, the coat is a little wrinkled for me which gives it a slightly 'off' appearance. I also find it a little big on her. Having said that, that shade of red is great and suits Maxima well.

I agree that the coat looks big on her, but I love the color. I wish she would do something with her hair. It is really looking thin and with no body whatsoever.

Agree an improvement but the hair still messy and frankly looks dirty IMO of course I do have to say she looks lovely in strong colours

Her hair looks horrible. Seems strange to wear such a beautiful dress and coat and then show up with unkempt hair.

Her hair looks horrible. Seems strange to wear such a beautiful dress and coat and then show up with unkempt hair.
I think that she has such fine hair that not much can be done with it unless she puts up all the time.

Well whatever it is about the hair and we can speculate til the cows come home this look... it should never happen, she has a truck load of people to ensure she doesn't look like that, so the only conclusion they have had loads of days off ... if they haven't what hope is there for me. These select group of woman CP Queens and so on, should never look anything but perfection ,and I know some of you will disagree, but when I think of the efforts I make with my limited time have to shake my head at this.

What a great dress! Any ID on it? Love the gloves at any time but think cotton gloves for the summer.
Great rubies

Perfection. Wow, she pulled out the big guns with her jewels for daytime. Only works on a Queen!!!!

She looks AMAZING :ohmy: :w00t:
Only Máxima can pull off those giant hats.

The dress is perfect and suits her incredibly well, the colour is great and the jewells are stunning.

This is an A++ look for me.

HM looks FANTASTIC in this ensemble... Everything works together to create a suitably memorable look.

She looks wonderful! Only Maxima could make this work! Love the addition of those gorgeous earrings.

Personally, I think the earrings are a bit much for the day time engagement.

Yes, the earrings are a bit much and could Maxima have chosen a bigger hat!!!

I like big hats on Máxima actually, this one is a repeat btw. The outfit is nice, it looks like a Natan creation. I like to see the earrings, but I agree that it is a bit too much for a day visit. Maybe 1 flower instead of 3 would have been better.

Last edited:
Yes, the earrings are a bit much and could Maxima have chosen a bigger hat!!!

Quite right.

Whilst I initially found it boring the way the British royal ladies always wear very simple earrings for day time engagements, I now think it actually makes sense. To me, Max's long earrings are a distraction, and almost seem to be trying too hard. Something like this might be alright for a wedding, christening or some form of obvious celebration, but IMO, not for an official engagement.

Love the colour combination dress lovely jewels .. stunning

Love the dress and the color, but not fond of the color of the scarf. The earrings are gorgeous, but a bit OTT for daytime wear, even for a queen. She has the "standing out in a crowd" down to a science! :)

Iconic, eye catching, I love her!

what antastic dress for Maxima she looks fabulous.
i don't like big hat but here Queen Maxima wore it well.

I thought there were too many horizontal lines, of fabric-folds, wide hat-band and brim; and width added in that first picture with the shoulder-bag and bent arm to hold it; and it all detracted from her usual statuesque appearance.

Go MAX or go back! What a wonderful look --- the MAX HAT!

Love the dress and the color, but not fond of the color of the scarf. The earrings are gorgeous, but a bit OTT for daytime wear, even for a queen. She has the "standing out in a crowd" down to a science! :)

Iconic, eye catching, I love her!
And . . . she's wearing Gloves!! A lady to the tips of her fingers. And okay, she could have nixed the second and third flowers on her earrings. But that's just a minor and Max is definitely Major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom