Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looked nice yesterday, I love the colour of her dress and think her hairstyle is fine.

Love the orange/red dress. Im not sure which brooch and earrings she is wearing. Maybe new?

That shade of orange is very lovely and summery. I have no complaints.

Love the lavendar and the orange dress. Also, great brooch and earringson the latter

Her overall seems to be a bit unkept but it was nice that she recycled most if not all her outfits. She could've put a bit more effort with the hair to make her look more like a Queen. Her suit on the first day of the trip was quite unflattering, it also looked quite big on her.

Ithink the shoes are the same ones she used for the coronation!

In general, Maxima looks nice and I like the colour combinations, but IMO her cape reminds me a little of a bath robe/dressing gown.

i am not huge fan of the cap but the rest look fine to me exept the brown belt.

Máxima at the 4th edition of the 'National Money Week' in Hilversum today, March 10, recycling her blue and grey Natan outfit, Queen Mathilde owns as well:

** Full view ** Without the cape ** January 2013 ** 2012 **
I love capes but that just looks lumpy and drab. I preferred the coat worn in 2013 as it gives her a far more elegant silhouette.

I have always really liked this coat. Love the hat and brown worn underneath too. Strange to see Maxima without some big ole earrings..

I like the brown it is always a good colour choice for her but most of all I love the coat.

I guess I'm on my own here as I'm not a fan of Maxima's coat. The colour combination is not my cup of tea, and the pattern is a little busy.

Terrific houndstooth coat. I love it when she wears that style hat.

:previous: She looks absolutely gorgeous. Love the houndstooth coat, the shoes, her magnificent hat and complimentary hairstyle, in fact one can almost say she is dressed to the max . . . except she forgot to put any earrings on. (That's sort of like lettuce with no mayo) :sad:

Last edited:
I don't like the colours she has used with it this time and the earrings look more summer .. maybe she is hoping for warmer days ...

That dress made my eyes dazzle! The pattern is a little too busy for my taste, and I'm not so keen on her earrings. That said, her hat goes nicely with her dress, as do her shoes.

I think the dress would have looked better in a solid color. The pattern is indeed too busy.

The earrings are a little strange, but I love the hat!

Máxima looking great in a recycled Natan dress-coat at a meeting about Social Innovation at the University of Tilburg today, March 18, 2014.

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2010 ** January 2013 **
Firstly, I love that dress. It never fails to look good on her. I also love her accessories, the hat, the earrings, the clutch and shoes . . . but not with that dress!

While I like the colour and shape of the accessores I think wearing such a "statement" hat with such a busy houndstooth design of dress and then matching it with shoes and clutch all it the same colour is just too much everything. Too busy, too fussy.

The same applies with the amazingly flamboyant earrings, I love the colour and shape but with this dress and hat they just clutter up the whole look.

In March 2010 her choice of colour and style of hat, dramatic in it's pared down simplicity, matched the dress in a far more flattering way as did the boots she paired with it. And the earrings she wore with this dress in January 2013 were far more elegant and not at all fussy.

I think she just tried too hard as when she wore this dress previously she looked fantastic.

I really don't like this skirt it is too full and the colour is Natan .... I really cannot stand his clothing at anytime I have decided he is a menace!!!IMO

i love this. it has a vintage, 'jacquie' feel to it. i love the colour combination and also how she wore her coat as a cape. beautiful autumnal colours also. i also agree there's perhaps a bit too much, but i have to say i like this a lot nevertheless.

I'm not so sure on this one. I like the colours and the skirt is alright, but that's about it. The top is a little odd, and I'm not really keen on how she uses coats as capes. It looks too casual IMO, I would imagine that if she wanted to, she could wear a similar cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom