Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to be amazed by the never ending supply of ugly shoes that come out of Maxima's closet.

I'm not a fan of the outfit Maxima wore during her visit to the lifeboat. It has a 'thrown together' feel to it IMO. The colours are quite odd together and the outfit is a little 80s disco esque to me. Today's outfit looks a bit off too, I think her skirt doesn't go with her dress. Her blazer/jacket is alright, although I'm not so sure about the gap in between some of the buttons.

Pics from todays visit from the Swedish Royal Couple:

PPE Agency ** ANP Foto

Maxxx is looking phantastic, I always looooved the Outfit - wasn´t it from Amalias christening?
BYe Bine
great outfit i never been a fun of that kind of hat that seem very prefered by Queen Maxima but the rest looks pretty loooved the skirt.

To me, there's something not quite right about the colour combination, although I think slightly odd colour combinations may be Maxima's style. :) I also think that the hat is a bit much, perhaps a turban or no hat at all would've been better. Other than that, the outfit is nice and suits Maxima.

This week we have seen the Queen with a fascinator, with a pillbox, with a wide brimmed hat, with diadems, with hanging hair, with hair in a knot. This enormous versatility and almost a daily change in looks is what makes Queen Máxima the most unpredictable royal lady of all.

Everyone can already more or less outline how Crown Princess Victoria, Doña Letizia or Crown Princess Mary will look. They have a certain image or style. Queen Máxima keeps changing, sometimes with great effect, sometimes a complete failure but never a dull moment. That, plus the amazing collection of jewels and her always well-willing spouse, makes her one of the most remarkable royals of our time, I think.

It is rather matchy-matchy but she looks the part. I guess it is Natan, but it doesn't have his worst features. I always like to see her in big hats.

I wonder with how many (lovely) bracelets she will end up in her 'usual' attire, also Queen Beatrix usually wears a dozen of them.

The outfit is nice and the color combo works well. The hat is great on her but it's too matchy for me. I would've preferred if the hat was a solid color. Nevertheless she looks well put together.

This outfit has a nice colour and fits her well...but for me, I think it´s a little bit too much with the hat in the same colours. I prefer the first time she used it, when she was pregnant.

Who says you should not wear brown with Navy! I like it. She has such a great smile.

I guess I'm on my own here as I'm not a fan of the colour combination, although having said that, this outfit suits Maxima and she looks great. I'm in agreement with Ana on the hat and also with AdmirerUS on her smile.

I like that hat! The Queen always looks good with brimmed hats.

In the first photo, the coat makes Maxima look a little bigger, although in the second photo, she looks good and quite elegant. I also like the hat, it goes nicely with her coat. :)

I tought she looked great throughout the Swedish visit .. the matchy matchy look was okay but I liked the hat in her last engagement actuall yI thought the hat and the bag pulled the outfit together without it though it was very elegant.

April 22, 2014 - Maxima wearing a lovely printed dress in a bright color but unfortunately she didn't pull it off. The fit didn't seem to flatter her and her hair looked untidy.

Close up ** Full view

I don't like the dress on her.
It is not very flattering.

April 22, 2014 - Maxima wearing a lovely printed dress in a bright color but unfortunately she didn't pull it off. The fit didn't seem to flatter her and her hair looked untidy.

Close up ** Full view

Her hair looks horrible! The ends look completely fried.

Close up ** Full view

As Tom and Lorenzo would say, Girl, That's Not Your Dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom