Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Maxima looks stunning! when she is at the balcony she looks like Evita with the chignon in the hair same blond hair and brown eyes! I love her dress an wish I could see the embroidery closer, What are the embroidery stones? I wonder what are her feelings siting in the throne and waving the people at the balcony? it is like a real Cinderella story!!!

It's my favourite Maxima hat.
I like the colour of her dress and it seems to be a rich fabric, but it kind of makes her look bigger.

Maxima looks very elegant and carries herself well. I just don't care for the hat..

Love the whole look, COLOR, simple cut and heavy drape of the skirt, with great texture and diamond motifs.The beading is superb and very regal. I would love to see it in person.
The hat is perfect, I also have a salad bowl like it as well but goes perfectly!
What is the borneo jewelry please? I can't see the jewels on her.

You can read about them here:

Queen Wilhelmina's Borneo Diamonds Set

Thank you for the info on the Borneo diamonds, dbarn67! Very interesting.

Maxima looks beautiful! I love the light blue on her and her jewels! Wow!

OK, Maxima is just doing the Queen thing right. She looks gorgeous. Love the blue with the Dutch Aquas....just perfect. Does she have a butterfly in her hair? LOVE!!

Fabulous! She looks amazing and very much a queen.

This is such an a nice dress, its flattering and a great colour.

I like the colour of th dress , simple and she looks good and I love the broock, is the same broche she use in the coronation?

I like the colour of th dress , simple and she looks good and I love the broock, is the same broche she use in the coronation?
No, this brooch has an aqua gem stone. The one of the enthronement ceremony was a sapphire brooch.

She looks stunning I love every every thing about this look the jewels .. the brooch just stunning...

That's a lovely look from Maxima.
Nice that she tied back her hair

Love the color and the simplicity of the dress. The aquas just make the outfit pop! They are to die for!!

Lovely dress for Queen Maxima today. I like the style and the colour. Great jewels and really nice hairstyle.

The dress of the Prinsjesdag was simply amazing! Queen Maxima was stunning.

Maxima looked lovely today, this is one of her best looks IMO. That light/sky blue is very nice and looks great on her. Her jewellery is very nice as well, particularly the brooch.

Regarding the dress Maxima wore to Prinsjesdag: I'm probably in the minority here as I'm not a fan of it. I usually like what Maxima wears, but this outfit is a miss for me. On the other hand, I do like her hat.

Last edited:
Maxima was my best dressed today,the brooch and earings were also a very nice touch and went very well with her outfit.

Max always looks the Queen part with proper jewellery, I like the hairdo although I would have expected a hat or headpiece.
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/maxima47.jpg?c1997b

WA could have done better, his suit is not well tailored and wrinkly.
http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/files/image219.jpg?c1997b

The Spanish royal women rarely wear hats, so Maxima was dressed accordingly with respect to her host country. I wonder if WA wore his suit in the cockpit and that is why it is so wrinkled? Very cool that he flew the plane to Spain.

Queen Maxima looks so Beautiful , one of her best IMO , she does really looks elegant & so regal looks from everything , dress color & the jewels & the hairdo , I really like this Blue gosh so comfy to eyes , Perfect look for Maxima .

Ditto from me regarding all the compliments about Maxima. The fit is beautiful and those gemstones are to die for!

Last edited:
Really, gasp! She looked so beautiful! Don't think I've ever seen her in the sky blue before and it really suits her. Are we sure it is Natan, because it fits and flatters!!
The aquas just make it. Haven't ever seen them before, love love...

No, this brooch has an aqua gem stone. The one of the enthronement ceremony was a sapphire brooch.
may be they changed the centr gem? it looks the same type for me just diferent gem iin the center, if she has 2 like that my goodness, stunning! can o imagine the weight in this broches, they are huge!

Máxima looking great in a light blue Natan dress at an official visit to Spain today, September 18:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Maxima looks fantastic! Great fit and beautiful color. Don't like the shoes or bag with it though. Also, the jewels are so stunning!

I don't care for the shoes or bag either. The shoes look much too heavy with their dark color pattern.

Natan is being kept very busy indeed with his marvellous creations for Queen Maxima and Queen Mathilde!
This light blue dress is a perfect example of how to wear a stunningly simple outfit with just the right amount of accessories - i.e the brooch and the little butterfly in her hair.
I don't mind the shoes and bag as I quite like blue and brown combinations in various tones, but then again I am so biased when it comes to Maxima's fashion, she could wear anything and i wouldn't mind!

The dress is one of the better pieces created by Natan. I liked soft colour and jewellery.

September 24, 2013 - Maxima in New York wearing a black and white dress matched with black pumps.

Maxima's hair is neat and looks nice. The dress, not sure if I like it. I find it a bit too puffy for a daytime event but this is much better than some of her suits she tends to wear.

Full view ** Close up ** Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom