Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, they look the same to me! However, I much prefer the red version.. Time to stop dressing the same, Queen Maxima and CP Mathilde.

and may be we should to add Mathilde dress, isn't the same fabric but in white ? even the same dress as the red?????

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I'll add Mathilde's dress in, it looks like her dress has the same pattern/fabric as Maxima's. I read on the "Royal ladies and their similar and or same style" thread that their dresses are the same except Maxima's is red and Mathilde's is white. :)

The dresses are the same, both by Natan, just in different colors. They tend to 'share' clothes a lot, usually owning the outfits in different colors.

:previous:

Here's a bigger pic of her outfit today - I like it, not too elegant and not too casual for such a photo session:

** Full view **

Here's a bigger pic of her outfit today - I like it, not too elegant and not too casual for such a photo session:

** Full view **

This is nice look. It's appropriate for a photo shoot, and being on holiday.

My feelings exactly, Daria! I like the colors...

Great look, just don't like the big medallion hanging off the necklace.

dress ok, necklace awfull! in general she looks nice! nice shoes too!

Her overall look is lovely so is the dress. I liked her necklace but I thought the end part was just a bit too much. Great summer look!

A- for Max this go-round.

Yep, I thought the medallion/pendant was a wee tad bit big (ESPECIALLY since it was hanging at her waist/tummy like it was!).

Otherwise, GOOD!

Wow, that pendant hanging off that necklace looks like a doorbell pull! My neck just aches looking at it; otherwise, her outfit is very nice.

Great look, just don't like the big medallion hanging off the necklace.

My thoughts exactly! - It's also nice to have that narrow pink border on her dress, to catch up the colours from the girls' dresses. - Very nice photo!

iceflower said:

** Full view **

I think Maxima looked nice during the photo shoot. I like the red at the bottom of her coat. The only thing I'm not a fan of is her necklace.

The huge wt around her neck really spoils a lovely dress great colour and love the orange trim.

I like the beige safari-like dress on Maxima! The entire picture of the family is quite lovely!

Where does she get this kind of 'jewellery'? You could crush a person's skull with what is hanging for that chain!

Marie-Charlotte Vermeulen (niece of Edouard) designs the jewels for Natan,so my guess is that she is responsible for most of them. Other than that... perhaps the three princesses may glue a few of them together on a rainy day.

Thanks, I didnt know it was Natan! I could have guessed so though:whistling:

Queen Máxima at the Wageningen University today, September 2nd, wearing the red dress again she wore during her visit to Queen Elizabeth at Windsor castle on July 10. I like it better without the hat.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** July 2013 **

It looked much better without this hat IMHO.

Not liking the hat at all. I also dislike her earrings and that huge cuff bracelet. Maxima looked so much better when she kept the look simpler, imho.

okok, it seems I am the only one, who likes it......
Great colour, great style, fits together in a really lovely way.

And: I remember Queen Elisabeth´II, who said: wear colour, colour, colour, that everybody can see you. Maxima is showing a very good example of it!!

BYe Bine

Its a dress that doesn't look good with a hat IMO but somehow she looks nice.

I prefer the dress without the hat.

Great dress but I dislike the hat.

I Like it, it is the same fabric as the girls dresses in the coronation! just different colour, I do not like the hat so much but it is the same colour as the dress and does not look bad I rather this hat that all this turbants she has!

Mathilde has the same dress in another colour.
I think she looks nice, except for the hat.

I join the team of those who liked it better without the hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom