Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the black and white the bag is lovely .. I know what you are saying re the skirt part of the dressdazzling but I think as it is New York the 50's style is big and bold like the city IMO

The dress kind of looks too "poofy" for a day event

The dress Máxima has worn in New York today is from Natan's new Autumn/Winter Collection 2013/2014, the original version is shorter, you can even see the seam on Máxima's longer version:

** Natan Dress ** Comparison **

She is attending the UN General Assembly in New York. Somehow, I don't think this dress is appropriate for this event with its large skirt and print. I like that she kept her jewelry and accessories simple, and her hair looks very nice.

I think that Maxima looks great in the dress, and perhaps it's not the best choice for a daytime event due to its' 'poofiness'. However, if Maxima wore a black blazer, it may have added a touch of formality.

I think the hem is what throws it off. It is a nice print, and I love it with her pearl earrings.

When I look at the pic, all I can think of is "Grease"

She is attending the UN General Assembly in New York. Somehow, I don't think this dress is appropriate for this event with its large skirt and print. I like that she kept her jewelry and accessories simple, and her hair looks very nice.

Not sure about the General Assembly. I believe she is at The UN to present the annual report on micro finance to the Secretary General. The skirt looks like she was ready to go out and party after dropping off the report.
Queen Maxima is going to New York from September 23th to 25th to present the fourth annual report of its activities as a Special Advocate of the Secretary-General of the UN, Ban Ki-moon, for inclusive finance for development
She also was opening a new delegates lounge.

Last edited:

The dress Máxima has worn in New York today is from Natan's new Autumn/Winter Collection 2013/2014, the original version is shorter, you can even see the seam on Máxima's longer version:

** Natan Dress ** Comparison **
OMG of all the dresses in the world! The dress is very nice and I think fine for the occasion.

Love that gray dress. Really flattering.

I'm not a big fan of this look on her. And back to her old messy hair...

I'm not a big fan of this look on her. And back to her old messy hair...

I am not a stickler for hair, but I agree, she should wear it up, it tends to look very sloppy down.

Here are some bigger pictures of Maxima in her gray dress. Her delightful and delighted smiles make these particularly nice.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

One of the pictures looks like a police lineup!

Queen Máxima in Utrecht today, October 1, wearing a nice combination of skirt and blouse in different shades of purple/red with matching accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I always love a tonal look. Earrings have got to go though...

Love the colour on her nice look nothing special though ....

Don't like the two different shades of colors together.

I don't care for this look on her. The earrings are terrible with the gold epaulets on the dress.

Queen Máxima in Utrecht today, October 1, wearing a nice combination of skirt and blouse in different shades of purple/red with matching accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like the combination of the two shades of red. The overall was too much red though, nude or black shoes and bag wouldve worked better.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Norway

Maxima looks very well turned out for the trip to Oslo today. Have not seen a close enough picture to admire her jewellery.

Love this look. I never tire of Maxima in orange. It is my fave color and it always looks so nice on her! Love the Dutch fire opal jewelry!

I think she looks lovely. Wish she had worn grey heels instead of orange.
Did she wear a headpiece today?

No headpiece just lovely coiffed hair. She looks really good today. I like this Natan outfit.

Lovely orange and grey outfit. Don't like the shoes though.

Andolina, I was about to say how can you not like the Dutch fire opals, they are stunning....but I realized you are talking about the gold paper thingies.....no scolding necessary!!:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom