Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red outfit. Lovely. I have loved her all her looks from this visit!!!

Máxima has handed out the Prince Bernhard Culture Prize 2013 in Amsterdam today, November 11, 2013, looking lovely in a new dark green dress and burgundy accessories.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The shade of green is nice, the burgundy accessories don't match. The peplum top is a bit too long for her too pull off.

I don't care for this look at all. Even the brooch looks gaudy with it... Not my cup of tea for Queen Maxima.

It's a very bold colour combination, and I'm not sure it works. I like the green dress, and I like the burgundy accessories, but not together.

That all works for me - like the dress and the colour - black would have been too hard, perhaps navy would have been better but the burgundy is distinctive and it does go. And I love the brooch - a little touch of zing!

I like the combination of autumnal colours, but not the brooch - what does it depict, actually? seems like there's a "wrong" colour in it for the outfit, somehow...

I like both colors, but not in combination. I think the brooch gives the outfit flair, but I don't care for the oversized peplum.

I don't like that over skirt she has make her bigger! it is a no-no for me! well she is busy from one event to the other !!! I wonder how she gets time for her girls!

It's unusual and outrageous = Maxima! Just the way I like her!

LOVED the navy, red AND green outfits on QM!

Yep, that bow on the navy and the green combined with the burgundy WERE a sight to behold, but, then again, who else but MAX could've POSSIBLY pulled both of those off and reasonably made them work?

Just two TINY nitpicks . . .

I agree that the black gloves weren't the GREATEST choice with the nude bag in the navy ensemble. And yep, the peplum on the green dress WAS a wee tad bit too long.

Even with those minor (to me, at least!) "OOOpsies!", Max looked GREAT!

I ESPECIALLY liked her in the red!

Time to close this thread! Thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom