Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building on the theme of bell-sleeves. Is this the fourth one these that HM has worn in recent years? The hair and jewels look great and I love the hat & the neckline of the dress.

The bell-sleeves are too long and too big, it's like a mess on her arm. I love the hat and the neckline too though.

:previous: At some point I almost expect to see just two giant sleeves in a photo, with a large hat the only other visible part of Max. :lol:

Pretty color and excellent hair, today.

This is a typical Maxima outfit. Not my cup of tea but she still looks great.

If she would just cut off the bell portion of the sleeve, it would be a nice dress. As it is, all you see is her sleeve. On another note, I just love how Max can pull of a really big hat.

The spoil it for me but the color is lovely and i like the hat and hair

If she would just cut off the bell portion of the sleeve, it would be a nice dress. As it is, all you see is her sleeve. On another note, I just love how Max can pull of a really big hat.

I thought that too! Not sure about the colour. Is it nude or a pale peach? She seems to have a lot of outfits this colour.

This color is gorgeous. Love the look!

This is a perfect Maxima look if it's not the sleeves they ruin the outfit Imo

Although I might never want to wear this style of dress, I give her all the credit in the world for doing so. Whether it was due to favorite designer, color, material or just caught her eye, good for her. She looked clean, stylish and her hair wonderful and neat. Best I have seen her look in awhile.

Really awful, kind of Frightening look. The fabric looks like upholstery fabric and in general looks like a slipcover for a couch. The brooch and hairstyle mare perfection

This is a perfect Maxima look if it's not the sleeves they ruin the outfit Imo

Yes, the dress's sleeves are really horrible. I wonder if the designers can change the sleeves. I also notice that Queen Maxima seems to wear her new clothes as soon as she gets them; she does not save clothes to be worn for the first time in public during the expensive state visits.

I also notice that Queen Maxima seems to wear her new clothes as soon as she gets them; she does not save clothes to be worn for the first time in public during the expensive state visits.

Pray how did you arrive at the conclusion that she wears her clothes as soon as she gets them?

Queen Máxima attended the opening of the High Level Workshop on the Financial Inclusion of Forcibly Displaced Persons of the Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion of the G20 in Den Haag this morning, September 10, recycling a Natan blue flower print blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A nice blouse and IMHO it is nice to see the queen with her make-up a bit more toned down.

One of her nicer Nathan outfits and complimented with the hat,elegant and professional appearance by the queen.

A nice outfit for Maxima and I agree with An Ard Ri in that this is one of Natan's better pieces. That shade of blue is particularly lovely on her.

Yes this is a lovely shade of blue and it actually fits, not too tight in the bust and nothing designed to attract the waist, stomach or hips. I like the less makeup look also

the jumpsuit come with the messy hair:D
the jumpsuit is elegant Queen looks good

The jumpsuit is not bad it her hair and horrible earrings that are the worse offenders and she was doing so well this week.

Oh dear. Maxima was doing well lately but this look is a definite miss for me I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom