Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if she has a style team. Even queen Beatrix took care of her own hair most of the time. For important events a hairdresser indeed is hired, but for these kind of things it does not seem to be the case.

I loved the red dress she wore a couple of days ago. The first outfit at Davos was strange and not well put together, the second one not as bad but I still think the suit would look much better/more stylish if it was properly tailored.

Seriously, again? Not even two weeks have passed...

Maybe she hasn't sent the outfit to the drycleaners yet, might as well wear it, that's one explanation I can accept.

Queen Máxima is getting her moneys worth out that new Natan suit ,I still don't care for it or the brooches but at least no sill over sized hat today with the suit.

The wardrobe choices at Davos are dismal so far.

Well she is well dressed for the event a suit is your perfect choice for those meetings.
The suit have an odd cut but it looks fine to me i don't mind it and i find the color lovely

The beige vest and white blouse look very professional on her. But those earrings look like they belong at a beach party. She needs a haircut

The red suit as dizzying as ever. Not happy to see it again, and so soon :sad:

Today was much better. Slightly casual but professional. Even like earrings.

It looks better minus the silly blue coat that was paired with it in February of 2017,still not a great choice by Queen Máxima.

I like the outfit, it looks it was a very informal party

She looks great in red :flowers: Looks like a happy family event.

Red is good color for Queen Maxima,the outfit is nice the coat especially

all in all red!!! hmmmmmm i don't know;
but anyway i am big fan of Maxima style she always look good with that wonderfl smile of her.

Maxima is rocking the red! She sure does camouflage in with the red carpet :D

The color combination is great just not on her, and her make-up, the eyes is too heavy for day time look. I do love her hat and the hair is nicely tucked under the hat, yet do not like this cape look for it is sloppy to me

In the past few days we saw all three young queens wore their coats like a cape......the queenly thing:lol:

I love her hat, one of my favorites from Maxima.

that's intersting combination of colors personally i would not dare:D
anyway the dress is beautiful and hat too

Lovely outfit and colour with the hate and I'll forgive the coat being worn as a cape as it was her best outfit in awhile.

Queen Máxima in red leaving Princess Beatrix' birthday reception today, February 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't like the pants but the rest is great.

Queen Máxima opened the virtual Oncode Institute for cancer research during a ceremony at the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam today, February 5 - great colour combination!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Hat ** Without the coat **

A very beautiful dress.

A lovely combo.

The red dress (from Dolce & Gabbana I think) was worn by CP Mary last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom