Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat looks like a Yorkshire Pudding and even for Queen Máxima it was too loud,rest of the outfit was nice if she tied her hair back it would have more elegant.

The purple dress is very beautiful.

The jump suit is ok but my God her hair is a complete mess and what is with those awful gaudy earrings?

Last edited by a moderator:
love the jumpsuit. I actually like the earrings...would never wear those myself ? but it is so Maxima.
But her hair :eek: why... ??:ohmy:

The Dutch RF are not short of money and Maxima could very easily hire a hairdresser ,attending official acts with her out of bed Holland horror hair looks so unprofessional her mother in law never did.

The earrings are horrible. She was also wearing a massive gold bracelet which was awful too. Strange choice of outfit, I presume that the Netherlands is having a heatwave too so a nice floaty dress would’ve been better. Maybe its just reflection of how she feels. Hopefully she’ll go back to having her hair up as she looks so much better.

Last edited:
No, there is no heatwave yet, 23 degrees today.

Last edited:
23! That’s boiling. Max should be shimmying down the path in a sarong and flip flops!:lol: ...

What a transformation yesterday Queen Máxima looked like she had arrived home after a sleepover and today a polished and more queenly appearance.

What a transformation yesterday Queen Máxima looked like she had arrived home after a sleepover and today a polished and more queenly appearance.

It is the nature of the event. This was a visit of the King and Queen to West-Friesland.

Yesterday the patroness of the Orange Fund visited one of the many projects. When you see Orange Fund or UN, then it is mode scarecrow...

I love the blue she looks beautiful and very summery

Very pretty shade of blue and I really like the dress. The hat is great but slightly overwhelming on her. But overall she looks lovely and I love that pic of her with WA.

i like that baby blue dress, lovely for the summer.

i am also happy to see maxima back in action after the death of her sister. she seems to be recovering well, she spoke to the press on her first event just 1/2 weeks after what happened and has since looked like she is feeling hopeful again.

Really wonderful look. I had forgotten about her sister, kudos to her for any smile at all

Queen Máxima in a new dress and reycled hat during a regional visit to West-Friesland today, June 28:
** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

In the last photo, all I could think was that she matched the barbed wire! :eek: And now I can't get that thought out of my head.

I really want to like this, because it is kicky and floaty and a lovely color. But it really does look like something retro I would have purchased from a thrift store in my 20s. I think the hat helps the dress look crumpled and vice versa.

Maxima's latest dress is beautiful and I agree that it's really lovely to see her looking happy.

A beautiful colour for Maxima, just not sure about the rather wacky looking hat.

Love the light aqua blue, the hat is quite big but oh so fun. Not sure about the matchy-match shoes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom