Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Natan dress, proof he can get it right. I really love the necklaces :flowers:

I also quite like the yellow skirt and white top. Perfect for the location ?

Definitely been looking good on this trip.

Navy is a good color for her. She looks a little formal for the occasion but possibly going to another event

Well, the lovely dress theme is continuing! And not Natan which is always good.

Queen Máxima looks lovely again today and hair again tied back,I wonder if she follows us ;)

A casual look for Queen Máxima during a private visit in Germany last weekend (many thanks to rockon210 for the article link!):

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:
i love it,the yollow top looks lovely and very comfortable the pants are a good match,Queen also looks nice with less make up

This is lovely! I like the style and color on Maxima.

She looks wonderful. Elegant. I love that shape of hat, its looks like it matches the embellishments on the dress too. Can this run of beautiful dresses continue? I hope so!

Another elegant look on Queen Máxima has she hired a new stylist as her style has been very high of late.

Queen is looking very elegant today i love her dress and he always pull of the big hat wonderfully

Queen Máxima looks utterly stunning today and what a beautiful hairstyle too!

Another winner. Not so sure about the shoes but overall a beautiful look.

A stunning blue dress. She looks wonderful.

Very beautiful color, styling of the dress with interesting details around her shoulders, soft updo and those jewels she added...stunning look. I only wanted to see different shoes.

Wow, 2 days in a row, great dresses, a wonderful soft green hat, gorgeous hair and tone down make up, with diamonds, she is on a roll now and hope to see it continue. She looks amazing in the soft blue dress, such a nice style on her.

Wow, 2 days in a row, great dresses, a wonderful soft green hat, gorgeous hair and tone down make up, with diamonds, she is on a roll now and hope to see it continue. She looks amazing in the soft blue dress, such a nice style on her.

Cannot agree more, I thought exactly the same!
BYe Bine

Nice to see queen Maxima back today her outfit was nice and stylish.

(..) She looks nice in her purple dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does look lovely. Can’t say i am a great of the sheer material over the solid material. Its kind of neither here nor there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom