Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first outfit I love the top and the accessories are fantastic. Great color :flowers:

The sandals are horrible and I hate the odd wide legged pants she is in. :sad:

The second look is great casual for the setting. I even love the hat ?

I love the other casual outfits Maxima wore and how she manages to still look great in a diving suit :D That stripy top is particularly lovely.

:previous:
the outfit is pefect for te weather,i like te top and hat not so much the earrings.

That's pretty dress i love all that lace,hair is little messi her shoes is to die for

Never big on lace.....but the color is amazing. And love her shoes :flowers:

But the skinned muppet is back. :bang:

Same here. Gotten tired of all the lace a long time ago, but this stunning green colour makes up for it.

Not a fan of Max's messy hairstyle (even though I do think she curled it a bit). She's capable of so many good hair-dos.

Quite surprisingly I also like this lace dress, mainly because its dark green color goes well with Maxima's blond hair and it has a lovely design. However, the material isn't very forgiving towards people who have to sit down. You can see how wrinkly it has become around her hips, not that her husband's trousers look better ;)
Lovely jewels, at first glance I didn't even notice the butterfly brooch, somehow it looked so natural on her dress.

I also am tired of the lace dress trend, but the color on this one is beautiful and complements the Queen perfectly. Not a fan of the transparent plastic insets in the shoes, though.

Not the best combination but at least Queen Máxima put her coat on properly.

Messy look Imo,the dress is not bad i like the print but the coat i don't lik and i don't her hair is in bad state too

wow i love that dress and the lovely beige coat... gorgeous IMO. i'd just ditch those opaque whiteish tights.

Queen Máxima attended the recording of a Christmas Music Gala 2017 in Rotterdam today, December 14, wearing a new Natan dress and a coat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

The coat is lovely but why does Queen Máxima wear it as a cape? Am I imagining the fuzzy sleeves?

Santa's hair looks better than Máxima's today ;)

Very messy hair as usual and the coat is way to big on her, looks like it fits the king it is too big, and feathers on the sleeves???? A huge miss IMO!

Feathers, worn more than once a year on day dresses become a cliche. Sorry. True. Also, I think most of what she is wearing is ostrich or marabou and I'd like to know how this is any different than wearing animal fur? Granted, you can gather and dye dropped ostrich feathers BUT WEARING THEM AS FASHION increases the demand and likelihood that the poor birds will be slaughtered for the feathers.

And, full disclosure, I owned a ostrich boa once. When I was young. So around 1873. :D But would not buy one today.

The coat is lovely but why does Queen Máxima wear it as a cape? Am I imagining the fuzzy sleeves?

Santa's hair looks better than Máxima's today ;)

Nope, not imagining the fuzzy/feather arms. Sadly its real :sad:

Wearing coat in cape manner is actually quite popular.

I love the print, but the length is off, and the feathers need to go :ermm:

Love the coat.

Oooo, that one heck of a green lace dress with those emeralds! I had missed that.
The beige coat has been around, has a belt and a sort of bathrobe look when belted but she can wear it. Lovely color on her. The dress looks awful. Terrible large, shiny print with no shape, bad length and terrible little fur cuffs?

This new Natan dress has lovely colors but why not wear a shawl or cape with it? I'm getting a little tired of this coat-as-cape habit of hers.

Nice look overall. I like the sweater and the earrings. Happy and cheerful, as always!

Think I will send Queen Max a gift....a comb, brush and mirror, wonder if she will get the message. No, do not like this outfit either. She looks very tired and not together today.

Gosh no coat or jacket in January?

Not a bad look on Queen Máxima for her 1st New Years appearance but the hair needs more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom