Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the hair but i can't understand all those colors,the jacket looks nice as the top but the colors combo is wrong Imo.
today dress is pretty i think she should keep on with that hairdo.

The first look I love the tweed skirt. And a beautiful pop of turquoise looks fantastic with the look. With an entire look in brown, the pop of blue was needed. The only thing I don't like are the earrings.

The pink is fantastic. Beautiful bright color. Nice added brooch. :flowers:

And yes on an updo. ?

I just love the soft winter look of tweed, the hat is so cute and I want the hat. Love everything about this look and darn another great hair day. Only thing is those huge ugly earrings, some simple pretty pearls would do so much better with perhaps a pearl brooch.

Ah the evening so again another great hair day, keep that up please Queen Max it really becomes you. I do like the dress yet love the jewels more, wow, are they gorgeous or what......very nice, twice in 2 days now with great hair.....amazing what she can do when she wants to...:lol::whistling:

Both outfits look lovely. That pink dress looks really great and the jewellery...call me dazzled! And once again very good hairstyle for both events. Please keep it up!

:previous: I agree polyesco. It's the sandals that ruin the look for me. I do love her hat.

W-A wears pastels well.

i also agree abou the sandalsugly and riuned the outfit.
her hat is nice though

Way too much going on and those sandals look like they were washed up on the beach.

Who is that woman telling us that she is Queen Max, this is a horrible look for any event.........even out walking the beach it is ugly. Only nice thing is the hat........

Queen Maxima is in need of a style makeover, The only times I like her clothes is when she goes very formal.

I love the hat and I even like the dress :flowers:

But the sandals are horrendous. And make the look far too casual.

I still hate this dress, no matter when and where...

Oh dear, following Maxima can be like a roller coaster ride - up and down. Sorry but this time it was ride downhill!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The islands have been ravaged by a hurricane and the royal couple are passing by, without too much fuss ("the focus must be on reconstruction"). It is not a royal visit with a guard of honour at the airport and an official reception in the palace of the Governor.

The style in general is great, very Tropical Island-ish, great dress for the occasion and the hat/earrings are gorgeous - just the shoes are a pure No-Go.
Bye Bine

I am totally in love with this look. Beautiful color and style. Always prefer Max hair up!!!

I am in the minority on this outfit, first thing I saw was the awful color, pea green, pukie green and the way the lace was added. At least the hair was up and hidden this time, so not a good day IMO.

A great look for a trip to a hot island for Maxima. I love her blouse.

Her best look of the visit yet ,everything except the earrings compliment each other.

The yellow look I love the color and the style. :flowers:

Not overly fond of the aplique flowers or the headpiece though.

Today in St Martin is fantastic. Great outfit for a tropical island. Love the hat.

Cute, casual looks, except for the horrendous sandals making a repeat appearance. The pants look strange too, as photographed, but may look better IRL. I wonder if these are the pants she wore to the boating outing at Harald & Sonja's 80th birthday celebration. Love the striped top, hat, purse, & sunglasses.

She has the height & presence to pull off more dramatic, fashion-forward looks, but I think she looks best when she keeps it simple like outfit 2.

Queen Máxima visiting Sint Maarten today, December 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **
Absolutely gorgeous. From head to toe.

Queen Máxima on Saba today, December 1 - nice!

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
Very nice. Perfect

I know its a Caribbean island but I find her look far too casual

and the sandals very ugly
http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:129842545:1800x650:w?v=59e8859b&m=nbobafni
m'i wrong or a pedicure is urgently needed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom