Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'd contribute to a Go Fund Me site she put up to get help with the hair breakage problem. :whistling:

Seriously, I would admire her so much if she would just face reality, which is that what she is doing is not working. A cut, a color change, a style change, a change of regimen -please!

It's not as if she is afraid to take a risk - as shown in her fashion and non-precious jewel choices. Her hair is not what makes Max! It's her whole approach to style and I just wish she'd find the security to help her hair.

On the other hand, if she is having someone thin her hair to this un-manageable, un-healthy looking fringe because she likes it I guess I can respect that. Even if I hate it!

I'm still trying to work out if the colour of Maxima's dress is too shiny, or if I'm just being picky. It's a lovely shade of green nevertheless and is one of the nicer Natan dresses from Maxima's wardrobe.

Gorgeous new green dress but it doesn't go with that blue coat.

:previous: C'mon, when I was 6, I used to use these two crayon colors all the time to color clothes on people! Are you saying I had no sense of style? ;)

Another shiny Natan dress with three quarter sleeves, inverted pleats at the waist, and poorly fitted sleeves and bust. Cookie cutter and not very pretty on her

She looks great! Love the colors on her

Great dress. Perhaps a bit dressier than the occasion demanded. Can see this get used for a state visit or a wedding or something similar.

Another shiny Natan dress with three quarter sleeves, inverted pleats at the waist, and poorly fitted sleeves and bust. Cookie cutter and not very pretty on her

Agree! Add scraggly hair in her face to the list and it is very BTDT for Maxima.

I do love the blue coat, but I see that wearing coats as capes is going to have to be added to my fashion trend pet peeves list :whistling:

We wear coats to keep us warm. Máxima often wears coats from the car to the entrance, where her coat is taken away. Probably she dislikes wearing a coat in a car. Often she wears big wide sleeves which are not easily worn with a coat. But then I would advice her to wear capes indeed, as Princess Beatrix always does. In her first years as Princess Máxima, she often wore capes, pashminas, shawls. But wearing the coat as a cape: ah... it is what we see when she arrives or leaves but keeps her "dressed" and warm. The only thing is her scandalous eye-hurting hair. It is a disgrace and it is beyond my understanding that no one dares to say it in her face, that she looks like a slob.

Originally 'hear' still on the coat a fur collar , but Maxima (already twice "Dom Bontje 'was) wanted that no collar.

Little help with the google translation:
Originally the coat had a fur collar, but Maxima (who has already twice been discredited "Dom bontje" (a negative 'award' for someone who wears real fur)) didn't want the collar.

the queen have very weird choice of clothes and colors sometimes but always looks lovely maybe that's because of her lovely smile:):flowers:

At this point I’ve just decided to cover Max’s head when judging her outfit, the exception being hair tied back and hats. She’s managed the impossible, made me appreciate Victoria’s tight updos:sad:.

:previous:

??:ROFLMAO:I also have come to like Princess Victoria's hair in a bun, it is professional and on target to get business people to appreciate her sense of knowing what she is talking about.

QMax, a whole different ball game, messy, dirty, ugly, and wild hair does not make her look like a queen but a beached out Hollywood woman with roots........good idea about the bag or someone should send the royal family an email and ask the to do something about her hair.......goodness she has money for hairdressers doesn't she?

:flowers:I love the green on her the dress is pretty standard stuff but her love of these bright colours is always a thrill

??:ROFLMAO:I also have come to like Princess Victoria's hair in a bun, it is professional and on target to get business people to appreciate her sense of knowing what she is talking about.

QMax, a whole different ball game, messy, dirty, ugly, and wild hair does not make her look like a queen but a beached out Hollywood woman with roots........good idea about the bag or someone should send the royal family an email and ask the to do something about her hair.......goodness she has money for hairdressers doesn't she?

She makes use of a hairdresser indeed and sometimes her hair is fabulously styled. Her mother-in-law Princess Beatrix, with her know concrete hairdo, employed a hairdresser at the palace. As probably the Consort with the best budget of all, she can simply employ a hairdresser / beautician with a salon inside Huis ten Bosch, her future residence. Apparently this does not have her interest. Therefore her slob appearances when the dresscode is not set.

Love the dress (not crazy about the feather-y part at the neck) & earrings. Her hair is up - yay!! Great updo.

What a beautiful hairstyle on Queen Máxima at the awards,if only it was like this all the time,dress is ok but its her professional hairstyle that stands out.

Again with the awful feathers :sad:

Feathers aside the dress is a lovely color and style. Nice pattern :flowers:

But her hair is gorgeous and I love her styling.

First thing I notice when viewing her pictures anymore is her hair (bad habit I got into) and wow this was a surprise......I love what she did today, how chic and elegant she looks. Now this is the Queen Max I remember from a long time ago, lets hope she keeps it up.

The dress is just *okay*, not bad, only get rid of feathers and it would be much nicer, even elegant.

It's a recycled look (minus the blouse and a hat), first worn in January this year, the jacket is by Natan:

** January 2017 **

Later today, November 28, Queen Máxima attended the Erasmus Prize ceremony in Amsterdam looking lovely in a pink dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom