Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really a quite gorgeous dress and shoes that match, what a change for her. This is a winner for sure, hope to see it again. Now for the hair....next week...:lol:

:previous: Thankfully we didn't get a replay of the flower bowl on her head from 2012 :ohmy:

I love the beautiful shawl she had it paired with the first time.

I like it that she dresses like a royal lady and always unpredictable. She has highs and lows but my only complaint is, since her entrance in the Royal House, her sometimes ravaged appearance (hairdo, wrinkled clothes). This never happens to other royal ladies, while she has STUNNING appearances, it baffles me that she can step out of a royal limousine as if she just left her bed.

I believe that’s marabou rather than fur; feathers are fashionable again this year.

Well, don't know about that furry collar. Otherwise it is a great look!

Minus the hideous fur trim the outfit is very nice just wish Maxima would wear the coat or put on a cape!

I would love this without the feathers/fur trim. The hat seems like too much for the rest of the outfit, but it's nice to see a proper hat. The plum color is beautiful!

I would love this without the feathers/fur trim. The hat seems like too much for the rest of the outfit, but it's nice to see a proper hat. The plum color is beautiful!

I agree about the feather trim but the colors of dress nice Plum looks lovely on her. The hat too "look at me" for the occasion would have been brilliant and classy half that size. I give her credit for all she tries though.

I agree about the feather trim - maybe just around the collar would have been ok or edging the cape. But apart from that it is indeed a stunning outfit, a beautiful colour for the season and a true Maxima outfit.

The color is just beautiful on her yet that fur or what ever it is needs to go. I love the print of the dress, just gorgeous and the coat, yet the hat is way to huge for her, it dwarfs her face. Love the earrings for they look vintage and old, very nice!

Sorry, but I admit to including feathers of this type in my wardrobe during it's weakest possible years. I am still doing fashion penance. Max will have to, as well.

:whistling:

Not a fan of the fur but she pulls it off well. The color is great.

The only good parts are the color and the earrings and the cape.I really dislike the large print and how it is positioned on her body, somehow it gives me the creeps. Also, not sure what the material of the dress is but it seems really thick and uncomfortable. The Maribou feathers on the hem and sleeves and neckline just say showgirl to me.

Maxima with the jacket on looks stunning. The color is perfect for fall. I love the coat, even as a cape, and I am in love with her proper hat. The print of the dress is fantastic as well.:flowers:

But the feathers have to go. Horrid. I can deal with the ones on the bottom, but the rest ruin the look:sad:

Add me to the feathers are horrid list too. I really liked the the color of the coat and the dress. It is a lovely fall color but the feathers just make it tacky to me. Kind of like a 40's movie star in a marabou trimmed negligee. Ick! Another thing that has been bugging me for a while now is this awful trend of wearing a coat draped over the shoulders. It is not particularly attractive and they run the risk of it falling off. Although with some of the coats, a drop in a mud puddle would be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom