Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is likely indeed, considering the amount of wrinkles & the terrible seams :hiding:.

Modekoninginmaxima spotted that the clutch is from Sophie Habsburg. The hat is an old favourite by Fabienne Delvigne. It is named 'Monaco' as it was designed (and worn) at the wedding of Prince Albert.

Last edited:
Back on track today and Queen Máxima looks polished and very elegant in her new dress,her hair looks really nice too!

I love todays look, dress, jewelry hat and hair. I think she has a piece added it and her hair rap around to a false piece ! wonder where she gets the pieces for her hair bun?
Really he looks stunning today! and of course glove matching too!

i like big hats, and i them in Queen Maxima but i am afraid this one doesn't suit her dress wich is very lovely dress,overall she looks great though unlike her arrival outfit

That is likely indeed, considering the amount of wrinkles & the terrible seams :hiding:.

Modekoninginmaxima spotted that the clutch is from Sophie Habsburg. The hat is an old favourite by Fabienne Delvigne. It is named 'Monaco' as it was designed (and worn) at the wedding of Prince Albert.

Yes that hem seam in the front is curling up because of wrinkling at and below the hip. Not a well-executed couture look at all.

A complete washout IMHO......even in the color!

I agree, the color isn't really too good for her and the effect is too wrinkly. Love the giant brooch.

Now this is why I wasn't worried last night. And why I love tours for Max. She knows how to rock the regal look.

I actually love the dress. Its not wrinkly, its the material. Brooch is gorgeous. :flowers:

Beautiful updo matched with a fantastic hat. This is the Max I love ?

Lovely colour and accessories on Queen Máxima today,H.M.looks radiant and another great hairstyle.

Not sure about the earring .. otherwise I think she looks stunning

The pink dress is very beautiful. I love the color.

she looks elegant,pretty dress and well done hairdo i like the headpiece and the matched jewelry.

The flower headpiece, flower necklace and big earrings are all too much with the lace dress, really overkill. Am tired of the partially lined under lace look worn by max, Mary and doc all yesterday.

Ugh another macromay dress, three royal ladies this week :bang:

I like this one the best. The beautiful coral color at least gives it some life.

Her hair looks beautiful though. And I actually quite like the necklace. :flowers:

Its good when royal ladies recycle their clothes :) This color looks good on Maxima. But I am also tired of those partially lined lace dresses. Please go with the lining till the hem or you end up with unfinished and cheaper look imho. I also wish the lining was coral/pink, not nude.
Lovely hairdo.

:previous:

In a rather negative kind of way? ;)

I don't remember the blouse, it may be new, but the skirt is a recycled Natan skirt and she has also worn that hat a couple of times before:

** June 2016 ** June 2012 **

I really think this is the worst appearance. She looks like a Las Vegas showgirl. Feathered skirt, fily. Blouse with elastic neckline and only one sleeve,outrageous hat and over the top earrings. Really bad

Ugh, ugly, even too over the top for Maxima :sad:

The skirt looks like she skinned a muppet or some puppet bird. The thing on her head looks like the nest.

Her hair at least looks nice as does the blouse.

:previous: I have my Forum setting such that the newest post is on top and I scroll down for older posts.

So, opening that beautiful setting picture, I just assumed her hair was blowing up and off to her right.

Then I read down and come to other photos from today. It's not misdirected hair - it is a misdirected hat. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom