Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like this dress by the dreaded designer, the color and fabric look great on her and she can carry the sleeves. It is her hair, bad !

I see that again she just crawled out of bed and dressed without thinking...what a mess she is, make-up, hair and dress. What is going on with her lately that she can't even comb her hair....:eek: this is not sexy, professional, funny or nice.....just looking unkept!

I see that again she just crawled out of bed and dressed without thinking...what a mess she is, make-up, hair and dress. What is going on with her lately that she can't even comb her hair....:eek: this is not sexy, professional, funny or nice.....just looking unkept!

I imagine it was windy, hence the windblown hair.

I kind of like that dress-it makes a statement. And it is a lovely color.

I really like Queen Maxima. Her smile is always so radiant and she seems like a wonderful person. But those bleached blond hair of hers are starting to give me a nightmare. Why cant's she do something better than this windblown hair? Besides I didn't realize that this dress's material is so wrinkly (at least its color is good). Not very good and professional look this time...sigh.

Queen Máxima inaugurated the traveling exhibition 'Ten Top Pieces on Tour' in Den Haag today, October 4, looking good in a lace dress by Natan:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not liking this either for lots of reasons and to many to go into and will state the biggest.....hat clashes with the color of the dress first off and whomever decided this hat worked, color blind for sure....:bang::bang:

I do like this dress by the dreaded designer, the color and fabric look great on her and she can carry the sleeves. It is her hair, bad !

Yes the outfit and colour are lovely and I don't even mind those sleeves but my God that messy hair ,a hat or tied up would have done the outfit justice.

well that's big big miss matched outfit,no color match here it's a mess.
i like the big hat though

Individually the components of the outfit are really lovely but I agree the colour mismatch is a little awkward - I'm certain having the same colour shoes and bag as the hat would not have helped. Had the whole outfit been the same colour as the hat, I would have loved it more!

I like the way she added accent with yellow jacket, shoes and earrings. Very fresh and lovely look. Her hair...sigh.

The red look.....the dress is awful. I very rarely like lace dresses, especially this one. :sad:

But the hat is fantastic. It needs an outfit to match, and not simply in color.

Todays look is much better. The style is great on her. And I love the yellow accessories. :flowers:

But yes she needs to style her hair.

Just love the way she wore this dress in May 2014 with that hat and hair.....today again a mess, please comb the hair, what is with flying hair these days? It is messy and looks dirty....:ohmy:

She looks very nice today and I love the fact that she wore a hat, to cover up that messy hair of hers...good going today Queen Max. I like the entire outfit and that jacket is marvelous.

Maxima looks great. The colours are quite dark though, I'd probably pair the dress with a lighter jacket to brighten the look up a little.

a nice outfit, i like that dress glad she repeated it.
not sure the shoes match though

Yes other than the shoes Queen Máxima looked good today,the hat was a little large but it was better than messy hair.

Queen Máxima inaugurated the traveling exhibition 'Ten Top Pieces on Tour' in Den Haag today, October 4, looking good in a lace dress by Natan:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I want to like the dress - I truly do - but I can't. The fit makes her look larger than she is. The shoes look chunky, and they're not! But as usual, her beautiful personality makes me forget what she is wearing.

Queen Máxima at the Gender & Health Congress of Women inc in Amersfoort today, October 5, wearing a recycled Natan dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** September 2014 ** May 2014 **

That style, cut and colour of her dress is hard to wear, yet she shines in it. Looks great on Maxima! The earring - well, some things are best unsaid! I know a lot of people complain about her hair, but Maxima has the type of hair that can be brutally attacked by a hair straightener and then still rebel in a major way. Lucky for her she doesn't live in a very humid and tropical climate!

Finally hair under control. She either needs to wear her hair in an updo, or with a hat, or in this case both. Looks messy otherwise.

Love this dress. Really lovely on her. :flowers:

Am in love with the hat. And great accessories as well. ?

Love the look, today, everything is nice including her hair! One thing I love the many leather gloves she has matching her outfits. Wonder where she gets them?
Also what is the story behind the gloves? She uses them a lot, is it because is colder? tradition not to touch peoples hands? just fashion? what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What IS that? It looks like a giant roach climbing up her body!!!

Maxima looks good when she's wearing bright colors but that giant roach necklace looks too creepy-crawly for my taste! And sadly her hair again a mess.

Max looking totally messy again, and what's that superbug creeping up her chest. Somebody call pest control!!!

According to modekoninginmaxima, the blouse is from COS, a great Swedish midrange brand of basics.

According to modekoninginmaxima, the blouse is from COS, a great Swedish midrange brand of basics.

The blouse gets a bit lost in the rest of the combination.. ;)

For the official welcome ceremony in Lisbon today, October 10, Máxima chose a new dress, Natan I guess:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom