Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looks amazing in her red suit, but I will repeat myself - her hair is a hot mess!!!

I have the same suit that Ivanka is wearing. Well, except mine is from Talbots and I'm sure Ivanka's is a designer brand ;)

The color and the dress overall are pretty amazing, but I ain't no fan of the see through fabric of the sleeves. Kind of cheap looking and we all know that dress is everything but cheap.

The red suit however is magnificent. Wish she wouldn't pose with the daughter of the devil.

the suit is pretty i think there is alot of red going on but still Maxima wore it well.

Really beautiful suit, the color is fabulous yet the blouse clashes with the suit. The 2 very different shades of red do not go together at all. The blouse is a deep dark Chinese red while the suit is a more rich tomato red.

If only someone in her home, staff would tell her how *Unpolished* she looks with that head of dirty hair. Is everyone afraid to speak up for this makes her look unkempt and lazy in not taking care of her hair. What a mess!

There is nothing wrong or unpolished about mixing shades, when done right.

The problem here is too much vibrant red. Gorgeous suit but it needs to be broken up with some other color.

Queen Maxima's suit looks classical and professional. I would have gone more traditional way and teamed red suit with black or white top/blouse but Maxima choose more unusual combination. I quite like it.
Sadly Maxima's hair is a big-big mess. She needs fresh haircut and perhaps even change of color.

Last edited:
Minus the red blouse it would have been a winning outfit but sadly too much red,I don't mind her hair today.

I think this is pretty. I think its also has the usual Natan fit issues in the bodice.

I will never understand why his designs are so favored as they are so frequently unflattering in this way and for more than one royal lady. Things that make me go...:huh:

A miss as far as I am concerned. I like her shoes, except for the clear part. The least said about her messy hair, the better.

A total miss big time for me, she is a *Queen* not a Hollywood starlet. The dress is very ill fitting and the only thing going on here is the color. Gads, the hair again, this woman will always be know for having not combing her hair let alone taking care of the roots....wonder what is the problem here in her clothing choices lately.....:bang:

Queen Máxima at the Smallholder Innovation Platform by the Sustainable Trade Initiative in Amsterdam yesterday, September 26.

I don't like the pants nor the top:

** Full view ** Top February 2013 **

It looks very forgettable indeed.

I wish I could convince myself that those head cap/turban lumps of fabric things are chic.

Nice dress.

Over time I have come to like the 'turban thing'.looks especially nice with the dres.

I like the dress but this turbans, lol I hate them

nice dress i am too not into turban but i have to say Qeen Maxima wore them well.

Very unfortunate seaming on this dress, one big one, all meant to show, right across the chest

:previous:
Yr so right about that, and it does not even match. I think if the top had been made as a whole top without that fabric added which goes every which way, the dress would of look better. I like the fabric, the color the style of the dress and can see it in other fabrics. Even a very light weight wool with short sleeves I think would be nice for fall and winter...........the hat, now when I see them, I think she is having a bad hair day and this is a quick way to cover that up.....I use that trick at times...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom