The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

I don't hate this suit, but it seems badly fitted to me, especially the upper body. It's not as chic as the design supposed to be.

Now the bug brooches, EWWWW. I can deal with her diamond butterflies or dragonflies, but bugs and spiders are just gross. They really look like real bugs climbing on her shoulder.

Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 AM
Aristocracy

Every part (hat, suit, bag, shoes) is fine to me but they just don't go well with each other. And I personally extremely hate these bug brooches.

Old 01-13-2018, 04:01 AM
Majesty

From all this i like only the HAT!!!
Old 01-13-2018, 05:10 AM
Majesty

Máxima is hard on her way to become the worst-dressed female consort and her husband can use a look in the mirror as well. The Eikenhorst clan can make use of a hairdresser, a stylist, a nutritionist and a trainer.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Insect brooches are supposed to look like ther crawling. They have been made for over 100 years. I love it when they are done right like this.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I don't know who's advising queen Máxima's outfit choices but they really are doing a dismal job, the oversized hat was beyond dreadful.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with carina_a that the suit doesn't fit her well. It could be quite stylish the proper tailoring.

The overall effect with the brooches AND the hat AND the eye catching suit is too much and kind of silly looking. Most times I think Maxima has the stature and the charisma to pull off more forward fashion looks but this is a mess.

The sad part is that it looks like her hair is very nicely styled underneath that umbrella of a hat!
Old 01-13-2018, 09:43 PM
Majesty

I hate to admit this but I don't mind the bug brooches. I actually find them quite interesting. These ones I mean. Some of her massive ones are hideous. But I think she should have stuck with 1, multiple is just too much bugs.

The suit is horrible. Badly fitted. And the pattern makes me dizzy to look at.

I usually love a hat but this one is disappointing. The color is great and over all style. But the brim is way too over sized, looks like a child playing dress up. If the brim was a normal size, would be great.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Tags
queen maxima, queen maxima casual wear, queen maxima daytime fashion, queen maxima fashion, queen maxima hats, queen maxima style