Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Beautiful red dress.

Last edited:
the second outfit is horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a walking nightmare

Are those pants wrinkled or does the mottled dye/print cloth of the pants appear as wrinkles or both? :ROFLMAO:

As to the pin worn with the grey dress, what bird is that supposed to be and does it have significance? I would understand completely if it somehow linked to the event. Does it? If not, then I am just mystified.

Maxima's first look is wonderful, I love the colour of her dress. Her second look, however, is quite the contrast... and the trousers look rather crinkled to me too, as if they haven't been ironed.

Outfit one, nice enough!
Outfit two, too much of a match Imo which didn't work well. The past should go, the top is nice enough to be matched with a skirt.

I really love the red outfit. But in the picture with her cape and hat on, was her hair up or down? Then she took it down when she went indoors?

Been a killer fashio. Week for Max. Many huge hits, a few minor misses :flowers:

The red is fantastic. The hat is the absolute best part :)

I like the grey look. The dress is greAt on her. I don't like the brooch though, find it too big.

The last look was her biggest miss of the week, only real full miss. The pants were crinkled and bad, and too much. The top could be nice with something else

i wish maxima would remain away from such distracting prints - that jumpsuit makes my head spin, hehe. she just looks a lot better in block colours.

nice hair i also love the hair like that but i am not fun of the jacket worn tha way

I love her December 6 look. Her hair is great. My only complaint is his she wears the jacket. If she is going to wear it, wear it, I don't like when you wear it on the shoulders almost like a cape.

Today's look is fantastic. Love the color, and I love this cape. :flowers:

She looks lovely. I love the color.

Very nice. Great color and fit in her.

Last edited:
It looks like a lot of discarded men's ties sewn together. Pretty awful!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

o wow. :ohmy:
I hope she cuts up this dress and makes lovely ties for her husband :cool:

Haha, yes, the pattern reminded me of ties first thing too. I'm not a fan of the dress; it's a bit of a mismatch and the multiple stripes & colours dazzle my eyes a little.

the upper part isn't bad but then the wide skirt ruis the whole thing,the colors are ill matched to and her hair looks messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom