Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much lace; reminds me of a tablecloth!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: It's a heavy lace. I think the underlining in a darker color fails - it accentuates the heaviness of the style of the lace for me. Otherwise - I like it a lot for The Queen.

Love her hat, okay no surprise there. And her styling :flowers:

While the style of dress is nice and color, the lace is horrid. Looks like grandmas doily threw up all over her.

The out is nice and springlike but the shoes are not and let the over all look down.

What a pretty outfit and a great color on Maxima. I love her in such bright/summery color. I wish the hair was styled differently.

the outfit is very lovely,the color suiys Queen Maxima nicely but i think the shoes ware too much.

I love the look. Such an amazing spring color for her :flowers:

Not a fan of the shoes. Too much :ermm:

Though I prefer an updo, hair looks much better than last time she wore it.

I love the outfit but I prefer the nude heels to the yellow.

I love the cost and dress. Lovely spring look on the queen :flowers:

But the furry coconut is horrendous, right up there with fascinators. Come on Max, I need my proper hat fix.

The white outfit, minus the earrings, makes me cringe. The print of the coat somehow gives me the creeps, the style of the coat is so huge and weird. The hat looks like a dog toy

Didn't like the coat too much because of its busy pattern but Maxima looks great in pink. I would also prefer my proper hat fix [read: something more classic and traditional]. But from time to time Queen Maxima likes to remind us that she has some crazy hats in her closet. I have to admit that this coconut hat looks funny, especially seen from the side and back :ROFLMAO:

Queen Máxima looked spring-like. Wonderful outfit.

Queen Máxima at the opening of this year's King Games at a school in Veghel this morning, April 21, wearing a nice outfit with grey pants, a white blouse and a nice matching coat - not too elegant and not too casual for the event:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the scarf **

I prefer the sporty style Kate and Mary wear to these type of events.

Queen Máxima at the opening of this year's King Games at a school in Veghel this morning, April 21, wearing a nice outfit with grey pants, a white blouse and a nice matching coat - not too elegant and not too casual for the event:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the scarf **

Lovely appearance. I believe the royal couple was already at this school in the East of Brabant at 08:00 o'clock in the morning, which means they had to leave Wassenaar quite early.

I like the outfit very suitable for the event i also like the lenght of the coat

While a sporty outfit may have been better, not Max. This is casual for her.

I quite like the coat. And looks great with the simple trousers and top.:flowers:

Her best feature is her outspoken expressive face which always gives the impression she wants to soaken up all impressions. The day started with the King's Breakfast (a nationwide free breakfast for all participants at the King's Games) and followed by the fun, play and sports elements for the day. Lovely outfit for the popular event.

Im not fond of her coat/long cardigan, reminds me of a bedrobe, nevertheless, the overall is not bad and it's one of her sporty looks which is appropriate for the event.

Queen Máxima looking great in Berlin, Germany, today, April 25, where she attended the panel discussion 'Inspiring Women: Scaling up Women's Entrepreneurship' as part of the G20's Women20 Summit:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Red and blue flowers on a white dress. Very much ready for the national day, thursday. She just needs an orange hat to go with it.

It is a lovely dress, according to modekoninginmaxima.nl the dress is made by Natan. One of his better designs I would say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom